Jeff fuller abusing Patrick Peterson. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff fuller abusing Patrick Peterson.

Unfortunately, Fuller didn't play that way until the last couple of games last season. Whether it was due to injuries or concentration, no receiver should drop 23 passes in one football season.

But I thought Tannehill had NO weapons at TAM his SR year. People on this site love to talk out of both sides of their proverbial mouths.

Looks like on that last play of the video on the 3rd and 12, he was starring down Fuller and he had an open man breaking on the right side. He needs to look at the whole field.

Anyway, Mat Moore (6-3) got us into this mess when we were on pace to draft Luck or RGIII and Matt Moore better get us out of it.

Ireland and coach Joe Philbin spoke of the plan for Tannehill, a plan no one knows exactly right now. In his office Friday afternoon, Philbin pointed to the practice fields outside and said: "Out there is where we're going to find out about Ryan Tannehill, Matt Moore and David Garrard. I don't remember a master plan that said, 'Here's when Ryan's going to play.' If there is one, I was never told about it. We'll let them come to work, and the best man will win.''

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/04/30/mmqb/index.html#ixzz1tYMNxkRT

But I thought Tannehill had NO weapons at TAM his SR year. People on this site love to talk out of both sides of their proverbial mouths.

haha.. In general, I agree with you. In this situation, I don't think anybody said he was going to be a stud. It's been pointed out how inconsistant he is and how many balls he's dropped. The OP mentioned it was a good pick up for an UDFA and that he shows flashes of very good ability. Anybody expecting him to make the team is probably mistaken as he is a long shot. Only thing he has going for him is familiarity with the playbook, which is actually a pretty good advantage over the other rookies.

Those highlites are against Patrick Peterson, so clearly not his senior year. Fuller was much better that year.

Maybe you should actually do some research on Fuller, and then talk out of your so called proverbial mouth.

He was not drafted, yet physically he looks to be a dominant receiver. {CLUE #1}

Those highlites are against Patrick Peterson, so clearly not his senior year. Fuller was much better that year.

I know those HL were from his JR year. Since ARK and KST were in the Cotton this year. And again people have said on many occassions that while at TAM, Tannehill had NO WEAPONS. NONE.

Maybe you should actually do some research on Fuller, and then talk out of your so called proverbial mouth.

He was not drafted, yet physically he looks to be a dominant receiver. {CLUE #1}

I know he wasn't drafted. I also know he was apart of a TAM team that lost alot. I also know that people on this board are already making big time expectations from this kid. See....you even qualify your statement by saying he 'looks' to be a dominate WR.

Also, I'm not the one putting expectations on this kid. Unlike you and others. I am not the one saying Tannehill had no weapons and justifing his INTS and Drops, then saying this Fuller kid 'looks' to be a dominate WR. So no i'm not talking out of both sides of my mouth, that jobs looks like its taken care of already.:up:

haha.. In general, I agree with you. In this situation, I don't think anybody said he was going to be a stud. It's been pointed out how inconsistant he is and how many balls he's dropped. The OP mentioned it was a good pick up for an UDFA and that he shows flashes of very good ability. Anybody expecting him to make the team is probably mistaken as he is a long shot. Only thing he has going for him is familiarity with the playbook, which is actually a pretty good advantage over the other rookies.

Really need to go read some of the other threads concerning this kid to see where I'm coming from. The echo chamber after the draft is always like this. Anyone remember the expectations for Patrick Turner after the draft? Remember those threads that were comparing him to Marshall? Being a HUGE REDZONE target and future TD machine.

Really need to go read some of the other threads concerning this kid to see where I'm coming from. The echo chamber after the draft is always like this. Anyone remember the expectations for Patrick Turner after the draft? Remember those threads that were comparing him to Marshall? Being a HUGE REDZONE target and future TD machine.

I see. I haven't read any of them. I guess I was just referring to this thread in particular. But like I said, in general, I agree. It happens every year. hahaha. I understand being optimistic once a player is on your team and being hopeful for their future since you have to root for them. But you do see a lot of people completely change their stance on a player once he becomes a dolphin.

Looks like on that last play of the video on the 3rd and 12, he was starring down Fuller and he had an open man breaking on the right side. He needs to look at the whole field.

Anyway, Mat Moore (6-3) got us into this mess when we were on pace to draft Luck or RGIII and Matt Moore better get us out of it.

Ireland and coach Joe Philbin spoke of the plan for Tannehill, a plan no one knows exactly right now. In his office Friday afternoon, Philbin pointed to the practice fields outside and said: "Out there is where we're going to find out about Ryan Tannehill, Matt Moore and David Garrard. I don't remember a master plan that said, 'Here's when Ryan's going to play.' If there is one, I was never told about it. We'll let them come to work, and the best man will win.''

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/04/30/mmqb/index.html#ixzz1tYMNxkRT

Why does EVERYONE say this?? He went 6-6 people. I like Matt Moore but he went 6-6 all together. 6-3 at the end.

Back
Top Bottom