Jeff fuller abusing Patrick Peterson. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff fuller abusing Patrick Peterson.

You're correct. He went 6-3 at the end. Henne was hurt early in the Chargers game and Moore lost that one too so 6-7. The losses against the NYG, Philadelphia, Denver, Dallas, and NE are the reason I say the Dolphins are rebuilding. C'mon Man...same thing the year before with stupid losses.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/mia/schedule?view=list&season=2011

He had no first team reps and that SD game was the equivalent of exhibition game 1 or 2. More relevant is that unlike Sanchez who finished 5-4 and Dalton 4-5, Moore finished the same 6-3 as Matt Ryan, the only difference being that we didn't play TN, so during that stretch Ryan beat 1 more winning team than the Fins (however during that stretch Ryan beat teams with a cumulative sub .320 winning percent while Moore beat teams with an over .400 winning percent). IMO it's quite conceivable that if The Meatball opened up preseason to a true competition, in game 16, we well could have been playing for a wild card spot instead of being the jest spoiler :idk:

Actually I thought Henne played pretty good to start the season before he got hurt. Marshall dropped many TD passes early on and the defense stunk it up till mid season. Maybe Matt could have done better. Maybe.

No opinion on Fuller, but the more and more I see Tanne, the more I like him. All the talk about his inexperience yet he looks like he really knows how to play QB.

Excited to see what he can become with more experience. Praying the game slows down for him sooner rather than later. On field experience may be what he needs the most.

Yea your right, ride until they stop it. Too bad THIS YR, when they ran the same play 3 times in one game, it resulted in a late game pick. And loss.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

So, Tannehill did have a weapon this past year at TAM. Man, before the draft all the draft guru's and the like, said repeatedly Tannehill had NO weapons. Hmmmm.

Maybe they meant compared to the other top college quarterbacks this year. Luck had a first round talent in Fleener and a good running game. RG3 had 1st rounder Kendall Wright, and Matt Barkley has Robert Woods AND Marqise Lee. Saying Tannehill doesnt have weapons is just wrong because he had Swope and Fuller-but it definitely makes a difference having the guys that luck and Rg3 and Barkley have/had compared to an undrafted "weapon."

But I thought Tannehill had NO weapons at TAM his SR year. People on this site love to talk out of both sides of their proverbial mouths.

well if you go off of scouting and how the draft shook out... I guess he had two weapons... a kicker and a running back. so there you go.

so if you consider that "weapons" I guess you have a point.

well if you go off of scouting and how the draft shook out... I guess he had two weapons... a kicker and a running back. so there you go.

so if you consider that "weapons" I guess you have a point.

Either he didn't or he did. I wasn't the one making these declarations. That would be the draft guru's on TV and here on this board. So if you consider them 'weapons' then I guess those people didn't have a point.

Maybe they meant compared to the other top college quarterbacks this year. Luck had a first round talent in Fleener and a good running game. RG3 had 1st rounder Kendall Wright, and Matt Barkley has Robert Woods AND Marqise Lee. Saying Tannehill doesnt have weapons is just wrong because he had Swope and Fuller-but it definitely makes a difference having the guys that luck and Rg3 and Barkley have/had compared to an undrafted "weapon."

No comparisions were made. They were statements. Kiper, McShay and others on NFLN along w/ the guru's here on this board made those statements. They didn't say well Luck had this and Tannehill had this. It was Tannehill had NO weapons at TAM. Period.

Hey, either he did or he didn't. But you can't sit here and excuse his INT's and DROPS on having no talent around him, then turn around and make statements about Fuller "looking dominate". It doesn't work that way. And if it does, then someone is singing abunch of BS.

BTW, I'm just pointing out the utter nonsense coming from some here. Unlike most here, prior to the draft, put those loses on Tannehill and Sherman. No excuses. Both failed to live up to expectations. But when I said such things, I again was reminded TAM had NO weapons for Tannehill. So whether it was a RB or WR, TAM was a TOP 10 team, who lost 5 games after leading at half. The adjustments or lack there of during those games either fall on Sherman or Tannehill or both.

I am done with pointing out things like this here. Since I have been here on this board. I have seen the WildPat threads after draft day, I have seen the Patrick Turner RedZone TD machine threads, oh and the great Shutdown Sean Smith threads.

Let these players make plays on the NFL gridiron before making such statements as being put out on this board. Its too the point, I don't even bother going into those threads anymore. Why? Because they are baseless in fact and reality.

No comparisions were made. They were statements. Kiper, McShay and others on NFLN along w/ the guru's here on this board made those statements. They didn't say well Luck had this and Tannehill had this. It was Tannehill had NO weapons at TAM. Period.

Hey, either he did or he didn't. But you can't sit here and excuse his INT's and DROPS on having no talent around him, then turn around and make statements about Fuller "looking dominate". It doesn't work that way. And if it does, then someone is singing abunch of BS.

BTW, I'm just pointing out the utter nonsense coming from some here. Unlike most here, prior to the draft, put those loses on Tannehill and Sherman. No excuses. Both failed to live up to expectations. But when I said such things, I again was reminded TAM had NO weapons for Tannehill. So whether it was a RB or WR, TAM was a TOP 10 team, who lost 5 games after leading at half. The adjustments or lack there of during those games either fall on Sherman or Tannehill or both.

I am done with pointing out things like this here. Since I have been here on this board. I have seen the WildPat threads after draft day, I have seen the Patrick Turner RedZone TD machine threads, oh and the great Shutdown Sean Smith threads.

Let these players make plays on the NFL gridiron before making such statements as being put out on this board. Its too the point, I don't even bother going into those threads anymore. Why? Because they are baseless in fact and reality.

Sour grapes much?

Sour grapes much?

Sour Grapes? How do you figure? You are one of the many who said Tannehill had NO weapons around him. So either he did or he didn't. Which is it?

As for Tannehill, you Lil Ceaser's might be calling in 3-4 years.

Sour Grapes? What a ****ing joke. Can you come up with something better to debate the topic? Or you falling into the one line BS post of the month club?

I've never said anything about how he doesn't have weapons, you must have me confused with someone else.

Sour Grapes? How do you figure? You are one of the many who said Tannehill had NO weapons around him. So either he did or he didn't. Which is it?

As for Tannehill, you Lil Ceaser's might be calling in 3-4 years.

Sour Grapes? What a ****ing joke. Can you come up with something better to debate the topic? Or you falling into the one line BS post of the month club?

And yes sour grapes..... Especially with your comment on the bottom. I am happy with this draft and even more happier we picked up Tannehill and Martin in the 2nd. :D

And yes sour grapes..... Especially with your comment on the bottom. I am happy with this draft and even more happier we picked up Tannehill and Martin in the 2nd. :D

Glad your happy. We'll see how long that holds up. As for my comment on the bottom, it was in response to a previous post. You don't add anything to debate, nothing. And you haven't for quite sometime. Actually a waste.:3w:

He looks like a real player. I love his demeanor after making a big play. Right back to work.

I'm rooting for him to make the team.

Back
Top Bottom