Jeff fuller abusing Patrick Peterson. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff fuller abusing Patrick Peterson.

Glad your happy. We'll see how long that holds up. As for my comment on the bottom, it was in response to a previous post. You don't add anything to debate, nothing. And you haven't for quite sometime. Actually a waste.:3w:

And you do? By the constant bad mouthing of the players we draft? Not only do you have sour grapes you also have the case of stink mouth.

I was at that game, they were all on come back routes and Fuller done a ton of pushing off as well. He has good size and speed when he is healthy but there is a reason he wasn't drafted. If he can fix his dropsies problem and learn to run better routes he may have a chance to do something at the next level. Right now he is on the squad mainly to give Tannehill a "comfort" target.

meh when I watched the highlight reels of tannehills, I came away hoping we wind up with Swope next year.

Those highlites are against Patrick Peterson, so clearly not his senior year. Fuller was much better that year.

Would be great if Fuller played like he did as a JR. for us. Worth taking a look.

Back
Top Bottom