Jerome Baker is trying to recruit Odell Beckham to the Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerome Baker is trying to recruit Odell Beckham to the Dolphins

I’m confused isn’t all that required is for the Dolphins to put in a claim? Outside of what Texans, Lions, isn’t Miami right there priority-wise?

Yeah, but even though he hasn't played at star level recently he's probably got enough status and reputation that teams won't want him unless he at least kind of wants to be there.

Baker should worry about being in position and actually tackle better than recruiting players.

We have enough problems without Beckham. All he is now is a problem looking for a landing place. Super hard GRANITE pass!!!!!!!!!!!

Players recruiting other players needs to stay where it belongs.... the nba/gutter
Lebron James Basketball GIF by NBA

Yes Lebron...he called the NBA "the gutter".

The league that has inspired basketball to be the 2nd most popular sport on Earth...but it's the gutter.

Odell wants to join a postseason contender. There goes any chance of us lol.

Watch him go to Brady.

I’m confused isn’t all that required is for the Dolphins to put in a claim? Outside of what Texans, Lions, isn’t Miami right there priority-wise?
I don't believe so. I don't think there is waiver clearance like baseball. This if a player is released, he becomes a free agent.

Tons of people empathize with flopping I guess.
None of the garbage now had anything to do with it, they are riding coattails. anyone who knows the history of the NBA would know Michael Jordan's marketing and the 1992 Dream Team are what opened the world to basketball.

The NBA specifically did the original Dream Team for this reason. The went to Magic and Bird first because they were the aging ambassadors, and they used them to approach Jordan to do it because they knew he needed coaxing.

Back
Top Bottom