Jerome Baker is trying to recruit Odell Beckham to the Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerome Baker is trying to recruit Odell Beckham to the Dolphins

I find it funny how everyone wants talent but doesn't want to trade multiple picks or spend alot of money or sign anyone with any question marks around them.

We don't have cap space? We'll make cap space.

I find it funny how everyone wants talent but doesn't want to trade multiple picks or spend alot of money or sign anyone with any question marks around them.

We don't have cap space? We'll make cap space.
Because itā€™s just dumb. Thatā€™s why

I wonder if all the snowflakes who soil their undies and cry when an athlete gets injured have never taken sick time/worker's comp, etc...

Lebron has never had a scandal, never beat his wife, never cheated in his wife, created an honors high school that gives its graduates free tuition to an in state school...I'm trying to figure what's gutter about him.

Help me out here....
Seriously??! How about him being supportive, or at least silent about the current slavery of the Uyghers by the CCP in Western China - every time you tie or untie your Nike, Converse, ADIDAS et al. sneakers - thank a Uygher. They made them for nothing. He talks crap about the social problems in America being based upon slavery from 150 years ago but says/does nothing about the slavery that made his Lakers uni, the socks on his feet and the sneakers he uses every time he takes 4 steps after picking up the ball. Dude is a turd!!

Lebron has never had a scandal, never beat his wife, never cheated in his wife, created an honors high school that gives its graduates free tuition to an in state school...I'm trying to figure what's gutter about him.

Help me out here....
He is a racist **** stirrer.

Seriously??! How about him being supportive, or at least silent about the current slavery of the Uyghers by the CCP in Western China - every time you tie or untie your Nike, Converse, ADIDAS et al. sneakers - thank a Uygher. They made them for nothing. He talks crap about the social problems in America being based upon slavery from 150 years ago but says/does nothing about the slavery that made his Lakers uni, the socks on his feet and the sneakers he uses every time he takes 4 steps after picking up the ball. Dude is a turd!!

Danny Brown Laughing GIF by DANNY'S HOUSE

They can easily clear the space.

Just need to put in the claim and he should be ours.

No they can't. The only way to free up cap space is by converting salary to bonus on a big contract which makes the cap hit bigger in a year or two so it's even harder to get rid of overpaid non-performers later. For what? An injured malcontent who forced his way out of a good situation in Cleveland because Baker wasn't getting him the ball down field, like Tua could? He's also said he wants to play for a contender.

No they can't. The only way to free up cap space is by converting salary to bonus on a big contract which makes the cap hit bigger in a year or two so it's even harder to get rid of overpaid non-performers later. For what? An injured malcontent who forced his way out of a good situation in Cleveland because Baker wasn't getting him the ball down field, like Tua could? He's also said he wants to play for a contender.
Yet people were drooling over a sex offender that would have been a bigger cap hit.

We would have been able to make room for him, right?

Back
Top Bottom