Jerome Baker is trying to recruit Odell Beckham to the Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerome Baker is trying to recruit Odell Beckham to the Dolphins

None of the garbage now had anything to do with it, they are riding coattails. anyone who knows the history of the NBA would know Michael Jordan's marketing and the 1992 Dream Team are what opened the world to basketball.

The NBA specifically did the original Dream Team for this reason. The went to Magic and Bird first because they were the aging ambassadors, and they used them to approach Jordan to do it because they knew he needed coaxing.
League's a joke now, IMO. I watched a ton of basketball when Jordan played (WGN played everywhere it seemed)...haven't tuned into a basketball game in several years now. NFL is headed that same direction in some ways.

Referencing LeBron only proves my point
Lebron has never had a scandal, never beat his wife, never cheated in his wife, created an honors high school that gives its graduates free tuition to an in state school...I'm trying to figure what's gutter about him.

Help me out here....

I’m confused isn’t all that required is for the Dolphins to put in a claim? Outside of what Texans, Lions, isn’t Miami right there priority-wise?
Miami doesn’t have the money under the cap to take on his salary. Besides that, he is nothing but a cancer in the locker room and on the field and that’s the last thing this team needs right now.

Lebron has never had a scandal, never beat his wife, never cheated in his wife, created an honors high school that gives its graduates free tuition to an in state school...I'm trying to figure what's gutter about him.

Help me out here....

Lets play a game. Cash a reality check, buy a thinking cap, put it on, & focus on the word recruiting. You'll get it.... eventually

Lets play a game. Cash a reality check, buy a thinking cap, put it on, & focus on the word recruiting. You'll get it.... eventually
I'd rather focus on the word "gutter" that you used when referencing the NBA in general and Lebron in particular...

Help me out here....
Actually I think he did once many many years ago get some bad press...it was something involving his mom and a rapper...was it a rapper?.. not sure but it did get him some weird to bad press at the time...

Actually I think he did once many many years ago get some bad press...it was something involving his mom and a rapper...was it a rapper?.. not sure but it did get him some weird to bad press at the time...
No...it was him mom sleeping with a teammate of his (Delonte West)...

That wasn't on Lebron James. That was his mother and his teammate's scandal....

No...it was him mom sleeping with a teammate of his (Delonte West)...

That wasn't on Lebron James. That was his mother and his teammate's scandal....
True, but just noting that it was the only time I ever saw anything wacky about him, or in that case, people in his circle...

Help me out here....
Cleanest role model superstar in the history of sports, and he's had cameras following his every move since he was in the 8th grade.

LeBron's rep is squeaky clean.

Miami doesn’t have the money under the cap to take on his salary. Besides that, he is nothing but a cancer in the locker room and on the field and that’s the last thing this team needs right now.
They can easily clear the space.

Just need to put in the claim and he should be ours.

Indeed! But clearly we’re a team that’s not in a position to be picky.

Back
Top Bottom