Jesse Davis Signed To Extension | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jesse Davis Signed To Extension

what's the o/u for DEs trending on twitter after facing jesse davis? josh allen was preseason, we'll start fresh.

what's the o/u for DEs trending on twitter after facing jesse davis? josh allen was preseason, we'll start fresh.

As soon as you list all the comparable Josh Allen equivalents in the league.

His versatility makes him extremely valuable despite his average talent. Very fair deal, good move.

Solid swing guy....if we can fill the other 5 starting positions.

Versatile and can start in multiple spots across the line. Not sure he's best suited at RT, but can slide back into guard if we find one next offseason. Good deal.

that money tells me they aren’t sold either way.

Sold he’s a long term part of the plan or sold he’s cut material in the not distant future.

Could break either way. Smart to sign now though before he puts 16 games of right tackle or tackle period on tape imo.

It’s another one that I’d of let play out 2019 before I did anything.

I mean Billy Turner sneezed a few times in a game last year and the Packers gave him 4/28.

I think the commitment is too low to really put much into either way.

Rewarding our best lineman, brought in 2 guys to compete with him. Not a bad idea to smooth out the mindset of the o line players
Agreed. This is a good way to help ease some of the reported tension in the OL room after the Tunsil trade, secure the loyalty of one of the longest tenured vets on the unit.

I mean Billy Turner sneezed a few times in a game last year and the Packers gave him 4/28.

I think the commitment is too low to really put much into either way.

We gave up on billy turner too early. He’s the starting right guard with the pack and evidently Rodgers loves him (which I’m sure carries weight)

Too long on Dallas thomas too short on billy turner

Back
Top Bottom