Jets becomes a must win now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets becomes a must win now

Maybe you guys will sit your starters and we can beat you.
We absolutely might. McD will sit them he has proven that if there is no way to improve seeding. In that case you likely will see Fromm. Not Barkley.

also let me put it this way. Week 17 comes down to you or CLE in the playoffs. I think McD would much rather have you than that Cle running game in the playoffs.

If we have any hope of making the playoffs we can't loose to the jets. We loose that one we have no business being in the playoffs
We don't need to make it to the playoffs to have a successful year, 9 and 7 is good enough for me.

Nobody wants to play the Jets, it's really boring, hard to stay awake for that game.

We absolutely might. McD will sit them he has proven that if there is no way to improve seeding. In that case you likely will see Fromm. Not Barkley.

also let me put it this way. Week 17 comes down to you or CLE in the playoffs. I think McD would much rather have you than that Cle running game in the playoffs.
Honestly Cleveland is in. Looking at their schedule they got 3 easy games. It’s over for Miami.
ravens schedule is easy too. So raiders are going to win tonight. Might take 12 games in wc this year lol. It’s ridiculous.

Can’t see anyone beating Steelers. I hate that team. Chiefs defense is sooo bad

So weird all the money was on Miami today to win by 3. Vegas always wins.

Honestly Cleveland is in. Looking at their schedule they got 3 easy games. It’s over for Miami.
ravens schedule is easy too. So raiders are going to win tonight. Might take 12 games in wc this year lol. It’s ridiculous.
Yeah true. And to think a sub 500 team will likely make it in the NFC.

Steelers are a different team on the road though. Almost dropped the game to the horrible Cowboys. But at home they look unbeatable
Cleveland has jags giants jets. So that’s ten right there. Same with ravens

Well the Bills still have a trip to Foxboro, Pittsburgh and us. Denver is 3-0 vs the AFC East so you never know :=).

Back
Top Bottom