Jets could start 0-5 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets could start 0-5

This thread is full of win. Well done.

u guys are still an overrated team. don't get to excited jet fans, u guys will lose to the bills tomorrow and it will be full fledged disaster at tgg tomorrow.

You will sweep the Bills and I will once again be on the prowl. awooooo. Woof is hungy

first of all lets get real here.the jets defense maybe solid, but dont even put them ahead of the steelers. steelers and ravens r 2 defenses that r better then the jets d at least so thats 2 already.

and saying that the reason for both offenses looking anemic was because of the good defense? well baltimore was able to convert every 3rd down conversion vs u guys, and if they hadnt started 3 drives at there own freakin 5 yd line, they prob wouldve done more damage.

ur offense blows. it really had nothing to do with the ravens. it has to do more with u guys being drastically overated. u have no running game, no qb, a tightend who does not know where the first down marker is, and a number 1 wideout who cant catch a cold, and a new left guard who is not even in the same conversation as faneca.

its going to be a long year and i will enjoy all the jets suffering while the fins do great things.

Im glad to see at least one poster on this board gets this. he still believes in the Woof. marc Anthony is diabetic. Awwoooooooooo

Little sob must of cursed us, now these wretched Jests are 3-1. Good job calling him out, fellow fan.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

3-1 on the way to 9-7.... yawn!!!

I defy you to find 6 losses on our remaining schedule.

Easy

starts monday night.
Minn
Miami
NE
Pitts
GB
Houston

1-2-3-4-5-6

Put that in your boyfriends *** and smoke it

I may be willing to give you Minnesota, Green Bay, Pittsburgh and New England to give us 5 losses. More than likely though, we can and will beat the Vikings Monday night, especially if Revis is healthy enough to play.

But there is no conceivable way we lose to your Dolphins and Houston at home. Do you remember what we did to Houston in Reliant Stadium last year? And us scoring 30+ points on you in Miami with no Revis, Pace, or Santonio Holmes? Yeah.

I may be willing to give you Minnesota, Green Bay, Pittsburgh and New England to give us 5 losses. More than likely though, we can and will beat the Vikings Monday night, especially if Revis is healthy enough to play.

But there is no conceivable way we lose to your Dolphins and Houston at home. Do you remember what we did to Houston in Reliant Stadium last year? And us scoring 30+ points on you in Miami with no Revis, Pace, or Santonio Holmes? Yeah.
Forget last year. You're defense is a shell of what it was last year. Houston hangs 30 on you easy, they are a much better team with a running game now to.

Also, i don't want to here your bull**** about our game. If i remember correctly we were first and goal to tie at the end of the game, yet you jesticles act like you blew us out. (not to mention the punt block which can't be counted on or jason allen falling down instead of tackling Gaylon)

9-7.. You may not lose the 6 i listed, but you'll trip up somewhere else along the way

Forget last year. You're defense is a shell of what it was last year. Houston hangs 30 on you easy, they are a much better team with a running game now to.

Also, i don't want to here your bull**** about our game. If i remember correctly we were first and goal to tie at the end of the game, yet you jesticles act like you blew us out. (not to mention the punt block which can't be counted on or jason allen falling down instead of tackling Gaylon)

9-7.. You may not lose the 6 i listed, but you'll trip up somewhere else along the way

Oh, you don't want to hear about us laying 30 on you in your house in an AFC East forum? Sorry, didn't know that was against the rules here.

And our defense was missing its 2 best players, Revis and Pace. Both are back. You should be far more worried that our offense is everything it could be and more so far this season. We're rolling on all cylinders so far, and if our D gets even close to # 1 status again, we're pretty close to unbeatable.

Oh, you don't want to hear about us laying 30 on you in your house in an AFC East forum? Sorry, didn't know that was against the rules here.

And our defense was missing its 2 best players, Revis and Pace. Both are back. You should be far more worried that our offense is everything it could be and more so far this season. We're rolling on all cylinders so far, and if our D gets even close to # 1 status again, we're pretty close to unbeatable.

You sound like a freaken women. And i don't talk to women, i bang them. So either bend over or stfu

I didn't know that TD was worth 8 points?

Back
Top Bottom