Jets get #4 pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets get #4 pick

i never say what clayton said...but i have read and heard from people i trust that the number of players that are considered "can't miss" is 12......

why would the media "spin" the number 12??? what do they have to gain by saying this? it isn't an angle for a great story, and it would hardly be called a "scoop" for a reporter......that just doesn't make sense dude....

you see a fraud in robertson, i see a BETTER booger mcfarland.....which is bad news if the jets get this cat......

kevin williams is the fraud of the draft!!! he had one good year at oklahoma state and a lot of people think that as soon as he gets his signing bonus he is going to coast.....

many people also think that he is playiong football because he is good at it, but he real love is hoops.....of course we will never really know the real story and it is all speculation, but i think the jets bettered themselves 100% today....

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
kevin williams is the fraud of the draft!!! he had one good year at oklahoma state and a lot of people think that as soon as he gets his signing bonus he is going to coast.....

many people also think that he is playiong football because he is good at it, but he real love is hoops.....of course we will never really know the real story and it is all speculation, but i think the jets bettered themselves 100% today....

People who say he had one good year didn't watch OSU play when he was a JR.

Go back and watch the OU/OSU or OSU/Texas games. He was already a player, and is not a flash in the pan.

Robertson is the fraud. He never once dominated a game the way the Texas or UGA duo's did. (Hampton/Rogers, Stroud/Seymour) Kevin Wilkliams did. Against NFL talent.

Watch the games, don't just read the opinions.

Everybody can fall in love with Dewayne

Robertson all they want...

but I just don't see it...and I have watched more Kentucky football then I ever care to admit...including that crazy LSU game last year.

name one person who has compared him to booger mcfarland.....that my friend is MY opinion....i didn't buy it off of anybody and i didn't hear it from anybody, except the voices in my head......

you have your opinion and i have mine, and we disagree, which is to be expected on these kinds of boards.....but do not tell me to form my own opinion and make me out to be some guy that "follows" the crowd......

Being an AFCE rival, I'm happy. They get one player who may not make an immediate impact. I hope the Pats follow suit. You guys should be happy as well.

Unless they get Rogers.

Bod...

I respect your opinion...and you know it might turn out for the Jets you never know...

Definitely we can agree to disagree.

Bodzilla ...... your comment on Williams' one good year was the remark in question, to me. It is the "HOT" topic when talking about Wiliams, but is comepletely mythical. Watching him as a Junior was watching an NFL calibre player. It's not like he wasn't already on the NFL radar or came from nowhere ...

He was a very good Junior, who has worked hard each season to add to his repetoire ..... and is better as a Senior.

He wasn't junk to jewelry. It's just not true. OSU has defeated OU two years in a row,a nd Kevin Willams presence in the backfield (taking away that delay draw/delay strecth to Q.Griffin) was a VERY BIG reason why. (along with Rashaun Woods schooling the hell out of Woolfolk, and Strait.)

I wish I saw more Big 12 ball up north...

actually I could do without Nebraska...but I didn't get enough OSU, OU, Kansas State, Texas action.

well i have seen more of robertson than williams, and i like robertson.....both of them shot up the draft boards to the point of both being "can't miss"......

both players could end up being all pros, and at the same time they could both be a couple of cedric jones'.......we wont know for another couple years......

we'll just have to agree to disagree......but as a disclaimer i'd like to point out that i'd love to have either wearing a phins uni next season.....

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
....but as a disclaimer i'd like to point out that i'd love to have either wearing a phins uni next season.....

I can agree with that. :D

Robertson is a beast and it wasn't bad move by the Jets considering Houston may trade down making Johnson available.

Robertson > Williams

Back
Top Bottom