Jets kicking the tires on Jamarcus Russell | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets kicking the tires on Jamarcus Russell

Hey maybe we're rushing to judgement too soon. JaMarcus doesn't look any worse, more ridiculous or disgraceful in jest gear than many of its other azzclowns. :idk:

rrjkeu-1.jpg

Generated, Filed and Posted (for cause) about 2 years prior to your latest copycatting. .
dg2nev-1.jpg

[video=youtube;AsANbNz0W_c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsANbNz0W_c[/video]

once again, if you cant see the difference between law abiding, not addicted, once good/great nfl players and JAMARCUS RUSSELL, then you are just trying to start **** and not have a real dicussion. do you at all wonder why the fans on your own board think this is a terrible idea, the national media thinks its a joke. you and rex ryan are the only two people on this earth who think bringing this clown in for a workout is a great idea. maybe he will "play like a jet", maybe he will be able to part of the 8th most possible franchise in the new york market. he probably would come cheap, instead of money, you can pay him in szyurp. the terrible personal decisions in the past 3 years are exactly why he will be looking for work with his brain dead brother next year.

what is the downside to bringing him in? how does it HURT your football team? it doesn't matter if he was the fattest, laziest, biggest crack hea din the history of the game. Sometimes you can strike gold w/ a guy who was a failure in another place.

the "8th most possible franchise"- what does that even mean? now you are speaking vaarkish

who does vaark think he fools? the guy that follows me on various boards, saves screenshots from YEARS ago is accusing me of stalking? This is like OJ accusing Nicole Simpson & Ron Goldman of murder

4sb3na-1.jpg

who does vaark think he fools? the guy that follows me on various boards, saves screenshots from YEARS ago is accusing me of stalking? This is like OJ accusing Nicole Simpson & Ron Goldman of murder

Proud to have been one of the early BS debunkers seeing past the untrolllike more polite dispensing of the homerisim, bias, passive aggression directed towards our legacy, I've been calling out the junster's BS and revisionism for about 4 years now, As his fantasy and conveniently parsed stats and homer-based hierarchy of what was important until that improved have long been a shifting ine in the sand, in the course of surfing 4 other boards, I have screen captured his BS while watching his fellow members laugh at him - if nothing more than to present incontrovertible proof impugning his judgement and objectivity.

As to Junk puking out 25thousand mostly biased, homeristic posts on FH, flitting around with wings a'flappin like a little humming bird attempting to suppress any posted jest realism.. when Carpenter crapped the game away, within less than 48 hours, junk making e close to 200 posts in 4 different forums trying to crowbar in his last worditis here in the No Spin Zone that unbridled display of OCD Lastworditis level homerism speaks for itself.

Always denigrating anything Fins while clutching to an egregious act of charity resulting in beating 2 dead or choking post season teams and then the following season in what's now become the distant past as a dubious jest claim to fame?

When it comes to junk's obsession with anything fins or his obvious obsession with me, it's pretty clear what's going on here, both figuratively and now literally
(but Homey don't play that Manti way although I know some girls get off on "tough love")

Please, baby Jesus, please let this be true. Let them get him and let them start him. Please...

It's hard to imagine the Jets finding a worse quarterback than Sanchez. However I do applaud them for their efforts lol.

This is the only FA QB on the planet that Sanchez could possibly beat out!!!

It's no wonder nyjunc is so hot for him:lol:

It just keeps getting better and better...2013 is going to be a blast...

I lose IQ pts every time I read certain posters posts.

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

vaark: I have a question for you. In the past you mock our owners personal life w/ his relationship w/ his daughter, you mock our HC and his freaky ways w/ his wife. How do you feel about this Marino situation? I eagerly await your response.

I still haven't seen one good reason why it is a bad move for any team to look at Russell. you guys are always quick to bash but never have any answers.

You've been given several by different posters and dismiss them all because we are average fans who don't know as much as the powerfull 'junc'. Dude, you are smoke and mirrors who just doesn't get it. There is no team in their right mind who will waste time on JR because that is exactly what he is...a waste of time.

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain..."

You've been given several by different posters and dismiss them all because we are average fans who don't know as much as the powerfull 'junc'. Dude, you are smoke and mirrors who just doesn't get it. There is no team in their right mind who will waste time on JR because that is exactly what he is...a waste of time.

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain..."

several whiny reasons but not one good one. How does it hurt a football team to look at a player and possibly sign a guy to a minimum deal? You guys have nothing b/c you don't understand the game.

The history of the league is littered w/ guys perceived to be done getting 2nd chances and succeeding. heck 2 years ago we signed Maybin and he played really well for us. He did nothing last year but he did perform for us in 2011. I'm sure you guys bashed us for that no risk move, it happens all the time. There's no risk invovled but average fans think every move to be made must be a big splashy move or it sucks/

several whiny reasons but not one good one. How does it hurt a football team to look at a player and possibly sign a guy to a minimum deal? You guys have nothing b/c you don't understand the game.

The history of the league is littered w/ guys perceived to be done getting 2nd chances and succeeding. heck 2 years ago we signed Maybin and he played really well for us. He did nothing last year but he did perform for us in 2011. I'm sure you guys bashed us for that no risk move, it happens all the time. There's no risk invovled but average fans think every move to be made must be a big splashy move or it sucks/

Bow before me minions. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

i really dont believe you understand football. all you do is just turn anything the jest do (specifically rex ryan, woody and sanchez) into the greatest, edgey idea ever. if you cant see the difference from a player (maybin), who had a couple of unproductive seasons, vs a player like russell who is drug addicted, broke and hasnt played in 3 years, then you dont understand the game.

Back
Top Bottom