Jets/Raiders trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Raiders trade

guess we were trolling at the same time...I think this must be a salary cap issue for the jets.

This trade is great for the Raiders but seems to make little sense for the Jets.

amazing how easily the Raiders are making trades this off-season and we can't seem to get a handle on one. perhaps we need to find a different trading partner other than Minn or TB? Surtain to the Raiders for their other #2 sounds good to me.

I just wonder if the Jets fans are thinking that this now former Raider will almost destroy a game for them :lol:

Dolfan73 said:
guess we were trolling at the same time...I think this must be a salary cap issue for the jets.

Its so stupid from the Jets, I just cant beleive this...:shakeno: It was said they where trading up for Heath Miller and they simply get around with Doug Jolley. Piss poor Jets fans, well atleast they now have 2 second rounders and will be able to adress their D needs, DT, CB, S.

His Dudeness said:
i think this is a goofy move for the jets...

My thoughts exactly...maybe Oakland is in the P. Surtain sweepstakes as well? Norv knows what he can do.

His Dudeness said:
i think this is a goofy move for the jets...
YEah I don't understand this one. Seems like the Raiders having been getting great trades this offseason with moss and the 2 today. Jolley is ok but not worth a move down of 12 IMO.

finresurrection said:
amazing how easily the Raiders are making trades this off-season and we can't seem to get a handle on one. perhaps we need to find a different trading partner other than Minn or TB? Surtain to the Raiders for their other #2 sounds good to me.

with the Raiders who knows :confused: They could trade up or trade for Surtain, but I think they need to clear some cap space before either. Don't know Jolly's cap #

Back
Top Bottom