Jets/Raiders trade | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Raiders trade

go_fins said:
Yeah and the guy turned into a total BUST! :roflmao:
maybe Speilman is doing some consulting for the jets :eek: :shakeno: FIRE SPEILMAN :yell:

I thought he looked pretty good last year

LtDan662002 said:
According to that the Jets got picks #182 and #185 to go along with Jolley and the #47
Considering the Raiders haven't had a 6th round pick make the team in over a decade, I'd rather see them give up the #47 and a couple 6th rounders as opposed to the #38.

Bradway is an incompetant fool.

ONe night after the Broncos get a 2nd, 3rd AND next years first for their first round pick, our ******ed gm trades pretty much the exact same pick for Doug freaking Jolly and a 2nd rounder...

You have to be kidding me. This moron can not be allowed to run the draft on sunday. It would be like letting a ****** play with heavy machinery..

He is single handidly going to destroy this team with his Jim Duquette type incompetance...

What next, Abe for a 6th rounder and Nate Jones?

You have to be kidding me if Doug Jolley is the solution to our TE woes...
Let me add one more thing. If I offend anyone, im sorry but we could have had TO for our second round pick last year, instead we traded for mcCareins, who is a fine player. But he is just symbolic of the current regime we are under. A G.M who is content to being second tiered, from signing second tier players, to trading for undervalued players.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:laughat: Jets fans :0wned:

SoCal Raider said:
Considering the Raiders haven't had a 6th round pick make the team in over a decade, I'd rather see them give up the #47 and a couple 6th rounders as opposed to the #38.
Right IMO the value of those 6th rounders and Jolley should in no way merit moving down 20 spots. Congrats to you SoCal on your team getting some great trades today.

Now I am seeing alot of posters on ganggreen coming in favor of this trade.. Whats going on??? Some of them like it!?

SkapePhin said:
Now I am seeing alot of posters on ganggreen coming in favor of this trade.. Whats going on??? Some of them like it!?

The ones who like it are probably yes men. They'll agree with anything the Jets do. For example, signing Fiedler and today's trade.

SkapePhin said:
I think they're just being homers, a friend of mine is a diehard Raiders fan and he is laughed his a@@ off when I called him and told him this one. Jolley is a servicable TE but come on this is just silly.

remember the jets fans now have "fiedler" supporters also HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH this is friggin great its just the jets colored glasses kicking in. This trade sucks and they know it. :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom