Jets vs Bills.... who ya got? Game thread | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets vs Bills.... who ya got? Game thread

Who wins?

• Bills

Votes: 86 69.9%
  • Jets

Votes: 37 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should. That's just embarrassing. And its just not acceptable for a franchise qb to play like Allen. And I'm not just talking about playing poorly. I'm talking about it being week one and the guy taking on multiple defenders and getting crushed multiple times for less yards than interceptions he'd throw.

I'd be livid as a Bills fan.
Following that egg he laid in two straight playoff games? I'd be pissed too.

FYI I’m not saying it can’t be partially or fully ruptured.

I’m just saying, he didn’t look like a fully ruptured person in terms of pain or his calf muscle rolling up to his knee

Tendonitis is a chronic condition. His injury was acute and showed nothing other than Achilles or other tendon injury. He's got a boot on already. if it were an ankle sprain, his calf muscle wouldn't have retreated with the knot from the Achilles rupturing. His season is done.
Sources?

🤣🤣

What did he say? Haven’t seen anything definitive yet
“Concerned that it’s his Achilles. MRI is gonna confirm what we think is already gonna happen. It’s not good… I’m still gonna say a prayer. I’m still gonna hold out hope.”

I don’t agree. Tendinitis is a strain. It could totally be strained based on the way they fell on him.

I have a partial tear. It felt like someone shot me when it happened.

He didn’t have a lightning bolt of pain reaction when he hit the ground
If you say so.

“Concerned that it’s his Achilles. MRI is gonna confirm what we think is already gonna happen. It’s not good… I’m still gonna say a prayer. I’m still gonna hold out hope.”
Thank you. Ouch

Mallory Edens , 26. Daughter of the owner of the Milwaukee bucks
Wow that's his new beard, I mean girlfriend?

I remember when they trotted her out to be the Bucks representative at the NBA draft years ago and everyone was like 'who is that?' immediately followed by 'wait, is she legal?'.

Prayers Praying For You GIF by MOODMAN

They should. That's just embarrassing. And its just not acceptable for a franchise qb to play like Allen. And I'm not just talking about playing poorly. I'm talking about it being week one and the guy taking on multiple defenders and getting crushed multiple times for less yards than interceptions he'd throw.

I'd be livid as a Bills fan.
Allen is a good quarterback. Sometimes spectacular, but he gives the opponent a lot of chances for a quarterback who is talked about as elite.

Personally, I think there isn't a set #2 quarterback in the NFL. I think Mahomes is clearly #1. Tua might end up in that conversation, if he stays healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom