Jets vs Bills.... who ya got? Game thread | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets vs Bills.... who ya got? Game thread

Who wins?

• Bills

Votes: 86 69.9%
  • Jets

Votes: 37 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that's his new beard, I mean girlfriend?

I remember when they trotted her out to be the Bucks representative at the NBA draft years ago and everyone was like 'who is that?' immediately followed be 'wait, is she legal?'
He definitely has gone through a midlife crisis, drugs, girls, and who the hell knows what else. Weird dude.

Allen is a good quarterback. Sometimes spectacular, but he gives the opponent a lot of chances for a quarterback who is talked about as elite.

Personally, I think there isn't a set #2 quarterback in the NFL. I think Mahomes is clearly #1. Tua might end up in that conversation, if he stays healthy.
Agree that Mahomes is #1 and it's not close.

Mike Garafolo of NFL Network confirming that Saleh believes it is an Achilles rear and they expect the MRI to confirm it.

FYI I’m not saying it can’t be partially or fully ruptured.

I’m just saying, he didn’t look like a fully ruptured person in terms of pain or his calf muscle rolling up to his knee
Neither did Cam Wake when he did his against the Bengals. He just laid on his stomach on the ground like "dammit"

The jets really lose those picks for off-season hype and an incomplete pass?!

This is just bizarre. I was just getting used to seeing him in a new uniform

Allen is a good quarterback. Sometimes spectacular, but he gives the opponent a lot of chances for a quarterback who is talked about as elite.

Personally, I think there isn't a set #2 quarterback in the NFL. I think Mahomes is clearly #1. Tua might end up in that conversation, if he stays healthy.
Burrow and Hurts I'd definitely put ahead of Allen. Hard to place Tua because of the health. I'm sure there are others but I'm pretty tired.

Just saw on X, some Jets fans already clamoring for Wentz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom