Jets vs Bills.... who ya got? Game thread | Page 87 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets vs Bills.... who ya got? Game thread

Who wins?

• Bills

Votes: 86 69.9%
  • Jets

Votes: 37 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, one more update then im going to bed.

Here are Josh Allen's final stats for the night:

29/41 236 yards 1 TD 3 INT 1 FMBL

Jim Carrey Lol GIF

He’s the same guy. He was in college pretty much I think he just regressed for whatever reason.
He doesn’t play within himself anymore. Every play has to be spectacular. Whether it’s trying to truck LBs or throw a ball downfield with a minimal chance of success.

Can you elaborate a bit I didn’t see it
Reporter asked about his turnovers and he said he forced the ball and that it was the “same ****, different place.”

But u had to see his mannerisms too, he looks defeated. His confidence has to be way down right now. Which is great..

Reporter asked about his turnovers and he said he forced the ball and that it was the “same ****, different place.”

But u had to see his mannerisms too, he looks defeated. His confidence has to be way down right now. Which is great..
I’m sure Stefon Diggs will have him on a ledge within a day or two

omg, I hope miami beats patriots next week so bad and Tua beats patriots which he's still undefeated against I believe. Pats fans now saying because aaron rogers is most likely out for season and with allen's bad game. That mac jones is the best qb in the division lol. I'm like stfu, Tua def better

Can you elaborate a bit I didn’t see it
After the reporter asked him if his 4 turnovers was due to Jets D or if he forced them Allen responded with “trying to force the ball..(long pause)..same ****, different day” while looking extremely defeated. “It’s similar to last year”. He is still winless in OT.

My pick? Bills win on the road . Jets still working out the kinks with K’Aaron Rodgers.

I’d really love to see them just beat the **** outta each other. Not calling for injures, but just beat up on each other in a slugfest that ultimately ends in a tie so we have sole possession of first place in the east 😁
Too late

Bills are imploding before our eyes and the Jets fell for the fool's gold.

While I hate the Jets, I feel for their fans. Without Rodgers this team goes nowhere. They're scrappy but not a playoff team with Zach Wilson. Just an absolutely brutal development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom