Jets vs Bills.... who ya got? Game thread | Page 86 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets vs Bills.... who ya got? Game thread

Who wins?

• Bills

Votes: 86 69.9%
  • Jets

Votes: 37 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jets really lose those picks for off-season hype and an incomplete pass?!

This is just bizarre. I was just getting used to seeing him in a new uniform

And don’t forget the cap space. Lots and lots of cap space. They do get to keep their first rounder and surrender a 2nd instead.

They took a shot and it missed. We've blown two first round picks on Dion Jordan, Ajax and Igby, etc.

Wilson to Broncos is looking like a vastly worse move. Watson to Browns...
They seem to do almost everything right except finding a quarterback. Great looking running back, dline, lber. Cb all young dudes. Any remote we saw in quarterback, their playoff bound. I don’t love their offensive line though

If this really ends Rodgers career (I don't think it will, he'll come back regardless), this may be the biggest disaster for a team in draft picks, money, and potential plans, in the history of the NFL
The guy had to go into a darkness retreat in order to convince himself to play another season.

Im pretty sure he is done.

He’s one of the few guys on that team who I really wish played elsewhere so that I can pull for him.

Great kid. Awesome receiver.

Ya trying being an Ohio State fan and seeing him there. It hurts. Until I remember we have Hill and Waddle. And Tua.

Loved watching the Canes game Saturday though.

There is something wrong with Josh Allen. I’m not sure what’s going on, but he’s simply not the same guy.
Same thing that happened to Wentz. Lost his offensive coordinator and a little athleticism, and the wheels fell off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom