Jets working out David Garrard | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets working out David Garrard

It's possible. If McElroy can start over Sanchez, why is it so hard to believe Moore could too?

he didn't beat Mark out, he replaced him late in a lost season. That's very different.

Moore is a "good" #s guy on bad teams, he's not beating any QB out.

he didn't beat Mark out, he replaced him late in a lost season. That's very different.

Moore is a "good" #s guy on bad teams, he's not beating any QB out.

Not to me. Having a starting QB who you claim can win be replaced by an inexperienced guy like McElroy, that is never a good thing. Especially when it happened more than once.

what do you think he's going to say? this is a guy who has never been in a playoff race and he's taking shots against a better organization? he's better off in Miami w/o any pressure to win.
:sidelol:

As we have witnessed over the last 10 months, Junc's anger has reached a breaking point because he realizes the Jets pretty decent run over the last 10 years is coming to an end. It pains him even more to see the Dolphins are clearly becoming the team of the future in the AFC East.

Not to me. Having a starting QB who you claim can win be replaced by an inexperienced guy like McElroy, that is never a good thing. Especially when it happened more than once.

Again, the season was lost. No QB would have had success w/ the healthy talent we had in Nov/Dec.

How did it happen more than once?

As we have witnessed over the last 10 months, Junc's anger has reached a breaking point because he realizes the Jets pretty decent run over the last 10 years is coming to an end. It pains him even more to see the Dolphins are clearly becoming the team of the future in the AFC East.

I wouldn't call it anger, I'm disappointed w/ what I saw last year and probably will be disappointed in what I see this year but I know we won't be down long.

as far as Miami being the future, I have been hearing that since the day I began posting here almost 10 years ago. I will believe it when I see it.

Again, the season was lost. No QB would have had success w/ the healthy talent we had in Nov/Dec.

How did it happen more than once?

Lost my ass they were 4-7 heading into the ARZ game. A potential 9-7 finish is a boat load better then the alternative.

Sanchez was replaced in the ARZ game b/c he couldn't do a damn thing and was replaced after the TEN game b/c he threw 4 INTs and fumbled the game away (and only started the last game b/c of other QB injuries).

This is AFTER the win vs. JAX:

New York's second straight win - third in four games - combined with losses by Pittsburgh and Cincinnati left coach Rex Ryan's team a game out of the No. 6 seed in the AFC playoff picture.And the Jets (6-7) have a favorable closing stretch that includes games against teams with losing records (Tennessee, San Diego and Buffalo). If they keep playing as they did in the second half against Jacksonville, they should have a chance to win them all.
The Jets were shut out at halftime for the second consecutive week, but they didn't need to change quarterbacks to spark the offense this time around.

Lost my ass they were 4-7 heading into the ARZ game. A potential 9-7 finish is a boat load better then the alternative.

Sanchez was replaced in the ARZ game b/c he couldn't do a damn thing and was replaced after the TEN game b/c he threw 4 INTs and fumbled the game away (and only started the last game b/c of other QB injuries).

This is AFTER the win vs. JAX:

[/FONT][/COLOR]

he lost the starting job once and to assume if we change QBs at 4-7 we finish 9-7 is silly. No QB was winning w/ the healthy talent we had in Nov/Dec. When McElroy started against a bad SD team he took double digit sacks and we got killed.

If you count playing the overwhelming majority of the jest game, Moore is 7-3 in his last 10 games. (using the famous junk projective pro rata technique...that would be the equivalent of 17.5-7.5 over the same 25 game stretch where The Buttfumbler went 10-15. As much as he would have provided an appreciable upgrade to the position in a fair competition, Matt wouldn't consider them because they were a circus with a clueless HC who's circling the drain - despite what the Biggest Superfan on FH and one of 2 on TGG denies, that's the reality of the situation!

awesome, how many of those 10 games was he in a playoff race? ZERO games. When still in the hunt he's ben horrible, when his team has no chance he's been "good".

awesome, how many of those 10 games was he in a playoff race? ZERO games. When still in the hunt he's ben horrible, when his team has no chance he's been "good".

LOL..you mean like crapping the bed vs Atlanta at home in 09 when they had a legit shot at the postseason? Or in 2011 at 8-5 in contention again crapping the bed? Or even counting the playoff wins winning only 18 games out of the last 40? Or according to ESPN having the 3rd worst QBR in the league since 2010? Superfan please! Forget Moore..even Rex Grossman could do better than that!

LOL..you mean like crapping the bed vs Atlanta at home in 09 when they had a legit shot at the postseason? Or in 2011 at 8-5 in contention again crapping the bed? Or even counting the playoff wins winning only 18 games out of the last 40? Or according to ESPN having the 3rd worst QBR in the league since 2010? Superfan please! Forget Moore..even Rex Grossman could do better than that!

No I mean like winning 4 ROAD playoff games and a top 10 all time postseason QBR since you love QBR so much.

Let me amplify on the realities of much more recent vintage: I am referring to a QB who has, with no outside complicit assist, legitimately made the playoffs 1 out of the last 4 seasons and 3 seasons ago. To "win with him" you can't always count on 2 playoff teams viewing facing the jets as "meaningless games" in order to gain a free backdoor access into the postseason.

QBRs? For some reason I remember the sub 60QBR and 101 yds and sub .500 completion in the SD playoff - again you can't always count on Shonn Greene breaking a 53yd TD run and an accurate kicker missing a makeable long one and for him 2 chip shots... so there's that unlikelihood also.

The fact that you wouldnt trade him for 2 first round picks, Ryan or Flacco... and that despite even in his best season he was the 27th ranked QB in the league but in your eyes a top 10.. says all anyone needs to understand about you being a sunshine and lollipops thick coke bottle lens viewing type "Superfan."

Back
Top Bottom