Jim Mora Jr | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Mora Jr

Crzynick25

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Rumor is Jim Mora Jr may be on his way out of atlanta, this is a guy i would LOVE to see as our OC, but im conflicted, as much as i would like him here i think we need to stop going in the direction of coordinators that will be here for a year then off as a head coach, and im sure if he is out of atlanta it wont be very long till he is a head coach again and we will be looking for yet another OC. So what is everyone elses opinion on him?

elite14eva

Yashu Mane!!!
Club Member
Reaction score
i know we need to stop switching oc's but mularkey has gotta go.... my hampsters can call better plays than him.

Joey 22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Rumor is Jim Mora Jr may be on his way out of atlanta, this is a guy i would LOVE to see as our OC, but im conflicted, as much as i would like him here i think we need to stop going in the direction of coordinators that will be here for a year then off as a head coach, and im sure if he is out of atlanta it wont be very long till he is a head coach again and we will be looking for yet another OC. So what is everyone elses opinion on him?

As far as I ve heard he didnt call the offensive shots at ATL, thats why Vick complained about lack of continuity on offensive gameplan since they changed OC a lot, so if he wasnt the guy in his own team, I doubt he is a real good OC.
Please correct me if Im wrong...

PhinSoldia

Miami Dolphin Columnist in the Making
Reaction score
you mean the same JMJ that runs the west coast? i dont know...but maybe thats the oposite of what we have been trying to do here in miami

Crzynick25

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
As far as I ve heard he didnt call the offensive shots at ATL, thats why Vick complained about lack of continuity on offensive gameplan since they changed OC a lot, so if he wasnt the guy in his own team, I doubt he is a real good OC.
Please correct me if Im wrong...

A lot of times you see coordinators who specialize in something give it over to someone else to they can handle the big picture when they become head coaches, then some like to keep control, its really 50/50 he brought greg knapp from SF with him and gave him the offense, that doesnt mean he is a bad coordinator himself,

Crzynick25

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
you mean the same JMJ that runs the west coast? i dont know...but maybe thats the oposite of what we have been trying to do here in miami

what we are trying to do here isnt exactly working maybe we need a change

Semedi

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not interested if he brings the West Coast Offense with him. I hate that dink n' dunk crap.

downfield

Starter
Reaction score
DUDE, you must be completely stupid. MORA IS A DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR!!!!!!! my god the idiocy has to stop.

Dolfan5000

Mark my words, I'll get mine
Reaction score
He doesn't call the offense. He only instilled a WC offense because Vick probably complained and whined about sucking.

FYI, Mora is a defensive guy. Before this job he was the DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR for the Niners.

Sorry man, 1 star.

Brown42000

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Mora is a defensive coordinator not offensive people need to know what they are talking about before posting threads like these.

Top Bottom