Jim Mora Jr | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Mora Jr

A lot of times you see coordinators who specialize in something give it over to someone else to they can handle the big picture when they become head coaches, then some like to keep control, its really 50/50 he brought greg knapp from SF with him and gave him the offense, that doesnt mean he is a bad coordinator himself,

Ha, I knew he didnt call the offense...

Rumor is Jim Mora Jr may be on his way out of atlanta, this is a guy i would LOVE to see as our OC, but im conflicted, as much as i would like him here i think we need to stop going in the direction of coordinators that will be here for a year then off as a head coach, and im sure if he is out of atlanta it wont be very long till he is a head coach again and we will be looking for yet another OC. So what is everyone elses opinion on him?

Mora can pound the ball like no other team and thats what saban likes but hasnt really shown it since hes been here. I do agree though if we were to pick him up he would a one year coach heading for a HC job on another NFL team or college team.

I guess you can say im 50/50 as of right now...I do find that intriguing....:D

I just did some research and scrath that. I dont want Mora, I was thinking about Gibbs. I absolutely love gibbs and they way he has coached every offensive line. Denvers and Atlanta offensive line play is one of the best when gibbs is behind the wheel. I dont know if Gibbs is OC material but I like the way he coaches his line.

DUDE, you must be completely stupid. MORA IS A DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR!!!!!!! my god the idiocy has to stop.

Bro, wasnt he a offensive line coach at one time. Didnt he run Denver's dominate line back in the late-late 90's and early 2000's. I am almost positive that he ran Denvers line.

my bad i was thinking about alex gibbs. for some reason I associated Mora with gibbs. I think its because gibbs left to handle Mora's line play in atlanta.

I wouldn't hire Jim Mora Jr. to run a Dairy Queen, let alone the Dolphins' offense. (Incidentally, Mora's background is in defense, not offense.)

Depending on how Aurther Blank feels Jim may be faster then anyone thought.

IMO, Blank thinks of Ron Mexico as a son and Jim Mora as an employee. that kills any idea of starting Matt Schaub. Too bad for the Falcons

Alex Gibbs coachd the 49ers and Denvers OL, although I thought he resigned due to illness(cancer)

Wow, when people make posts like this, we REALLY dont have the right to bash coaching..

Mora was NEVER an OC!

hahahaha, we have hit the pits...we suck so bad that NOW we want a defensive coach to come run our offense...

dairy queen... hahahahahahaha

Depending on how Aurther Blank feels Jim may be faster then anyone thought.

IMO, Blank thinks of Ron Mexico as a son and Jim Mora as an employee. that kills any idea of starting Matt Schaub. Too bad for the Falcons

Alex Gibbs coachd the 49ers and Denvers OL, although I thought he resigned due to illness(cancer)

"Negative Ghost Rider," He was ill and Mora con'd him into coaching the falcons. Why do you think their running attack is so dominate. Its not all Vick either.

BRING BACK NORV TURNER FOR GODS SAKE!
our offense was good under him.. Ricky ran for 1800 yards so apparently Turner knows how to coach RBs and OL. I also think we should bring back Jim Bates as our Defensive Coord... if I'm thinking correctly his contract is up after this year w/ the Pack. Then with Dom Capers as the Head Coach's Special Assistant or w/e the hell he is, we'll have an even better defense and with Turner a good offense. I mean Turner turned guys like Todd Wade, Jamie Nail and Seth McKinney into pro-bowl calibur OL, so could you imagine what he could do with Vernon Carey, Rex Hadnot, Toniu Fonoti and LJ Shelton?

BRING BACK NORV TURNER FOR GODS SAKE!
our offense was good under him.. Ricky ran for 1800 yards so apparently Turner knows how to coach RBs and OL. I also think we should bring back Jim Bates as our Defensive Coord... if I'm thinking correctly his contract is up after this year w/ the Pack. Then with Dom Capers as the Head Coach's Special Assistant or w/e the hell he is, we'll have an even better defense and with Turner a good offense. I mean Turner turned guys like Todd Wade, Jamie Nail and Seth McKinney into pro-bowl calibur OL, so could you imagine what he could do with Vernon Carey, Rex Hadnot, Toniu Fonoti and LJ Shelton?

I love Bates but our defense is doing quite well right now. I believe that Bates left the Pack when he was passed over for the HC job.

Back
Top Bottom