Jim Rome, Moron | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Rome, Moron

Jim Rome thinks he is always right and anybody else that disagrees with him is not worth the dirt he walks on. He is so in love with himself that it's disgusting the way he feels the need to criticize everyone else.

Roman529 said:
Rome always has issues and never says anything good about the Phins...where is Jim Everett when you need him? :rolleyes:
My thoughts exactly.

I always wonder why the heck that stupid tard gets airtime and how dumb could the people that listen to him be. Hes not good at commentary, he doesnt do good interviews and hes not funny...so what exactly does he bring to the table? :confused:

Seperate the fact that Rome is an idiot which everyone hates.

This thread is Jim Rome is an idiot b/c "of what he tought about the Ricky situation." To me, thats not idiotic. Is Jim Rome an idiot? YES! But the idiocity doesn't come out when he said what he said about Ricky. It's a fair and a POPPULAR oppinion.

OrangeCrush said:
Seperate the fact that Rome is an idiot which everyone hates.

This thread is Jim Rome is an idiot b/c "of what he tought about the Ricky situation." To me, thats not idiotic. Is Jim Rome an idiot? YES! But the idiocity doesn't come out when he said what he said about Ricky. It's a fair and a POPPULAR oppinion.
No its Jim rome is an idiot. Then the fact that he never has anything even close to normal to say about Miami is piled on top of it. Theres simply no reason to like the guy when he comes off as an arrogant putz with nothing positive to say about the team even when we have been a good team. The RW situation is just his 2 cents that no one should be paying attention to given his history of inaccurate and lousy reporting.

Boik14 said:
No its Jim rome is an idiot. Then the fact that he never has anything even close to normal to say about Miami is piled on top of it. Theres simply no reason to like the guy when he comes off as an arrogant putz with nothing positive to say about the team even when we have been a good team. The RW situation is just his 2 cents that no one should be paying attention to given his history of inaccurate and lousy reporting.

Dude, we are talking about 2 different things. No1 says, like Jim Rome. Jim Rome to me is as bad as Salisburry. If Mortensen or Clayton would say the same thing, which both have similar oppinions concerning the RW situation, would it also seem idiotic? No, it wouldn't. B/c what Jim Rome has said about RW holds weight, and is a poppular oppinion.

The Rome haters here are the one's responsible for him still having a job. :lol:

Yea Ricky would screw us again!! He'll leave us crying and stuck with a measly #2 top RB in the 2005 draft projected to get 1400 yds by SI!! Damn you Ricky for maybe screwing us and leaving us with nothing other then Ronnie!!

Justasportsfan I love your sig....I take it that is Kellen Winslow Jr getting OWNED on that tackle attempt....how did you get the bike in there??
:roflmao:

OrangeCrush said:
Dude, we are talking about 2 different things. No1 says, like Jim Rome. Jim Rome to me is as bad as Salisburry. If Mortensen or Clayton would say the same thing, which both have similar oppinions concerning the RW situation, would it also seem idiotic? No, it wouldn't. B/c what Jim Rome has said about RW holds weight, and is a poppular oppinion.
Yes it would still seem idiotic. When youre 4-12 and have the opportunity to gain back a player who is only 2 years removed from having the 10th best rushing season in history (1853) you take him back knowing he can help your team now, take pressure off ronnie, take pressure of the qbs, and no one has ever questioned his effort on the field as a phin. And while I do have more respect for Mort and Clayton (more so for mort; clayton is just a needle nosed turd more often then not) I dont agree with them on this at all. It maybe popular but it doesnt mean its the right opinion.

M359 said:
On his show he was talking about Ricky and he said "Is there a bigger gamble right now then Ricky Williams, and you want to bring him back. Why? So he can torpido another season"
I don't understand why he thinks that if Ricky came back and then quit on us again we would have another bad season. If he quit again then it wouldn't be bad at all because we didn't expect him back anyway.

An idiot? How do you figure? That man was speaking the truth. Only the truly greedy fans actually want to see that man back on the team. And have Ricky back at what cost, is what I ask you? If you're a franchise, you have to set a standard when dealing with actions taken by selfish professional athletes. People seem to think that winning would wipe the slate clean for Ricky. I don't think so. It would take a SuperBowl and an absolutely MONTSTER year to forget all the disaster Ricky set into motion when he walked out on the team. Not to mention a public apology to everyone involved in the organization as well as the fans. Is that likely? No. He's simply not capable, specifically when it comes to people skills and mending bridges from such an interpersonal mess. In the end, football will never cure what ails Ricky. It's best that a man like that never again be considered the pillar of a team and relied upon. Unfortunately because he is RICKY WILLIAMS he will never be able to slide into that role of just a contributor because of perceptions of him, both as a superstar athlete and as a man dealing with mental problems.

Jim Rome spoke the truth. You're just upset he speaks it.

jim rome is a muppet.

I watch PTI, Around the Horn and Rome is Burning every night.

Justasportsfan said:
The Rome haters here are the one's responsible for him still having a job. :lol:

Usually it's the people who can't handle getting served RAW like Jim Rome does are the ones who are the haters. His show is pure entertainment mixed with fun fan insight............and I used to HATE the guy with a passion. I loved every second of Jim Everett beating him down. But as I opened up a little and gave his show a chance, I realized how great a show it really is. The people who bag on it, do it because they haven't given it a consistent chance and are turned off initially by what appears to be a ton of arrogance............which is usually the case when the ears listening are attached to insecure people.

Timetorebuild said:
NO RICKY....he quit on this team once...why is everyone so interested in letting him come back so he can screw us again...come on...get off the Ricky bandwagon
oh I am off ! I live spitting distance from the guy (I dont know any more than anyone else) but, I'll tell ya he aint gonna play for Miami. NOT A DOWN!!!!!!
And the best way to deal W/ that moron Rome is NOT WATCHING

Back
Top Bottom