Jim Rome, Moron | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Rome, Moron

tucker said:
b/c its still a desctraction...so he's an idiot b'c he has an opinion?

No, actually he is an idiot because he has dog feces for a brain, then again, I may be giving him the benifit of the doubt that he has a brain.

Roman529 said:
Rome always has issues and never says anything good about the Phins...where is Jim Everett when you need him? :rolleyes:

Since that day, Jim Rome has spys 24/7, to warn him when Everett is within 50 miles of him.

stan marino said:
I cant believe hes still has a job interviewing people.

They are Hoping he pisses off another guest.....a$$ whooping = ratings

PatsSuck456 said:
I've agreed with what some of what he has said, but he can be an idiot sometimes. Am I the only 1 here who would like to see how he looks like without that uglyass goatee?

He would look like a mongoloid who does not have a goatee.

M359 said:
No, he is an idiot because he doesn't think before he speaks and his so called "opinions" are only there to make everyone mad.

exactly, he gets paid to piss you off. that's his job, he's quite good at it, because I hate him.

Slappy8800 said:
rome is a joke....he needs a good *** beating

I'm with you Slappy. Rome is OK when his ego is in check (which is rarely), but the truth is his ego is out of control. He is about due for another beat down. Here are some possible scenarios:

1. JR repeatedly refers to super rookie Channing Crowder as "Carol Channing Crowder" during an interview. Crowder then applies a liberal amount of baby powder to his gloved hand and bi$%# slaps Rome so hard he cries.

2. JR blithely calls Shaq "Shaky Oneal" then accuses him of "obviously faking a thigh injury during the NBA playoffs." Oneal laughs it off the first time, then, when Rome insists on calling him out, Shaq palms Romey by the head and slam dunks him into the nearest waste basket while he calmly says into the camera, "Interview over."

3. After calling retired hockey enforcer Marty McSorley "M & M", Rome questions the exact nature of McSorley's relationship with Gretzky when the two played together. McSorley proceeds to pull Jim Rome's black Armani sweater over his head and pound him until Rome deliriously admits that Canada rules.

:roflmao:

Any of these scenarios are possible and would do the trick. Expect Rome to hire the entire staff of bouncers from Jerry Springer to stand next to him during all future interviews. What do the rest of you think?

I've got to go with Rome on this. Ricky potentially can be a risky move. In a way I am shocked how many low character guys Saban is bringing in.

I think if everyone is honest about this, they must have some concerns about that.

But when it's all said and done every HC has the right to get enough rope to hang himself.

How is Rome wrong on this?

Does'nt anybody remember what Ricky did to this team last year?

IF Ricky returns I'll support him on the field and hope he makes plays but I would NEVER trust him again.

Remember...he is a quitter and the only reason he is coming back is because he has child support payments to make.

He is'nt coming back for the love of the game. The only reason Saban is taking him back is because he is a commodity. Sabann is ALL business and won't let an asset rot away when he can get some use out of him.

In the end though Ricky is what he is....a damn quitter...end of story.

unifiedtheory said:
How is Rome wrong on this?

Does'nt anybody remember what Ricky did to this team last year?

IF Ricky returns I'll support him on the field and hope he makes plays but I would NEVER trust him again.

Remember...he is a quitter and the only reason he is coming back is because he has child support payments to make.

He is'nt coming back for the love of the game. The only reason Saban is taking him back is because he is a commodity. Sabann is ALL business and won't let an asset rot away when he can get some use out of him.

In the end though Ricky is what he is....a damn quitter...end of story.

Well said.

Roman529 said:
Rome always has issues and never says anything good about the Phins...where is Jim Everett when you need him? :rolleyes:
Keep in mind this is also the guy that said OU and bob stoops wernt ready to win a national championchip in 2000, then of course they went on to beat fsu.

gonick1 said:
And the best way to deal W/ that moron Rome is NOT WATCHING
That is exactly what I do. Nothing Rome says anymore bothers me b/c I stopped watching him years ago.

PatsSuck456 said:
I've agreed with what some of what he has said, but he can be an idiot sometimes. Am I the only 1 here who would like to see how he looks like without that uglyass goatee?
Well, he doesn't look like a goat or Amish person anymore I guess. Last time I saw him, which was years ago, except for an add or something similar, he had no facial hair that I can recall.

Back
Top Bottom