****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

THESE SUPER THREADS ARE SOOOO STUPID... DOES ANYBODY READ THE OTHER 42 PAGES OF COMMENTS BEFORE THEY COMMENT. I BET AGAINST IT. IT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE.
Wasn’t my idea - I can tell you firsthand that people don’t read don’t research don’t watch film don’t make up their own minds - and do like to argue

Count me surprised we have to bump Herberts and Burrows super threads lol

That is how likely we draft either of them

Count me surprised we have to bump Herberts and Burrows super threads lol

That is how likely we draft either of them

It’s because Joe Burrow head “the greatest season ever “it is the sure fire slam dunk best player in this draft so he doesn’t need a release a video or go to the media or do anything of note between the championship game in the draft don’t you know this man (sarcasm)

It’s because Joe Burrow head “the greatest season ever “it is the sure fire slam dunk best player in this draft so he doesn’t need a release a video or go to the media or do anything of note between the championship game in the draft don’t you know this man (sarcasm)
To be fair, he did have the greatest season ever imo. Doesn't mean that's what he is though. It could be one of those Nick Foles 27 TD 2 INT seasons that just magically come together and you'll never see the same level of play ever again.

To be fair, he did have the greatest season ever imo. Doesn't mean that's what he is though. It could be one of those Nick Foles 27 TD 2 INT seasons that just magically come together and you'll never see the same level of play ever again.

yeah I understand that he doesn’t need to release a football video but he can do one of him doing power cleans or pliability exercises

Peter King spoke with Mike Tannenbaum who told him that Ross will do whatever it takes to get Joe Burrow including trading multiple picks.

I will say this. Walking into the offseason everybody on the planet knew that Tua was the team's target going all the way back to last year.

They've done an excellent job of smoke screening as much as possible to the point where people actually don't know what they're doing to do. (Not everybody)

So I went to Go-Bengals.com message board and talked with some Bengals fans about possibly trading with us and what their reaction would be ect. Here are some key take always

Out of 30 people who responded only 2 said they wanted to trade down and both said they wanted all of our 1st rounders this year and 1 next year.

Most of them have Burrow much higher rated than Tua. In fact they like Herbert over Tua due to injury risks.

They are a pretty funny group actually and wernt as rude to me as I thought they would be; for me invading their board.

They seem to act like the pick is already in and there is no way this rumor about trading down has any legs to it. They love Burrow and i get the feeling their fanbase will lose their s*** if they dont take Burrow.

I doubt were trading up for Burrow.

We will give them an offer. they can't refuse.

Burrow or Hebert or TUA with 2 or 3 other first round picks. Which one would you want.

Back
Top Bottom