Joe Philbin is 50? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Philbin is 50?

Happy252525252B50th252525252Bbirthday252-1.jpg

I made a similar comment a few days ago. It's all in the pictures dude... some pics are just bad and puts some age on him... I just saw a pic on a facebook page, and he looks what he is... 50.

I like the hire. I hope he succeeds.

I made a similar comment a few days ago. It's all in the pictures dude... some pics are just bad and puts some age on him... I just saw a pic on a facebook page, and he looks what he is... 50.

I like the hire. I hope he succeeds.

and how was your thread received?

Some of you guys dont get it. Wow! The Owner wanted a YOUNGER don shula!!!Though He looks older than shula. In todays World its all about how you WIN in the game of football. Sheesh.
Ohhh we get it now!

Just wait until he gets that south florida tan and gets a good feel for the style of miami.

remember, he's been wearing 3 sweaters, 2 pairs of socks, and a thick hoodie jacket for the past 9 years in the land of snow known as green bay.

Compared to other 50 year old guys he sure looks old. And I'm looking at pictures before the unfortunate incident with his son. Dude has a lot a miles on him.
Bro I am 47 and I bet I can do a lot of things physically better than the youngins can. I am working six days a week right now. We shouldn't be looking at the age, but what can Joe bring to the table to help this organization.

Back
Top Bottom