Joe Rose: Ricky will be coming back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Rose: Ricky will be coming back

FinSolari

Club Member
Reaction score
Joe Rose from 790 the Ticket said this morning that sources close to Ricky have told him that Ricky wants and will be coming back to the Dolphins late this year.

Man, this will be interesting.

The thing about it, he wont come back to get traded.. He will come back to play for the Dolphins, THEN get traded when he has some value.

Although, it would be AWESOME if as a means of pennance Ricky finished his career in Miami while playing for the Vet Minimum, making our cap situation healthy with 2 stud RBs in the backfield.. That is asking too much though.

Hey Ricky, remember how to carry a football? Now can you do that like 25 times a game?

Ok, good. There's a fresh bin of footballs in that cart over there. Make sure you bring out a new one every fresh set of downs.

Hey, don't worry Ricky, Fitzgerald started out as a ball boy too. :)

Breadfan said:
Ricky = Draft picks.

Did you ever get that sig I made for you? Check the thread in my sig, I posted it there for you.

Ricky might "COME BACK".

But he will NEVER play for the Dolphins again. Just trade bait.

Breadfan said:
Ricky = Draft picks.
From who? Buffalo could not get anything for Henry. Indy could not get anything for Edge. Seattle could not get anything for Alexander.

How can we get anything for a back that has been out of football for a year and is a big risk to jump ship again?

When he says late this year, I wonder if he means that the Dolphins would hold a press conference on the first day of training camp announcing Ricky's return? If so, will he be forced sit out the first four games of the season?

Also, I don't think he would be traded, we'd probably draw up a two-year deal that is worth much less than his previous contract. Saban is trying make this team competitive and by adding Ricky to the fray, there will be an instant winner in South Florida.

I pray that he comes back!!

SkapePhin said:
Did you ever get that sig I made for you? Check the thread in my sig, I posted it there for you.

I got the PM you sent me SkatePhin but I can't open it because I don't have 50 posts yet.

Sorry I never got the chance to Thank you so . . . . Thanks.

I'm not following you. Is there another way I can view it besides the PM you sent me?

Source: Ricky has changed his mind and has decided to put all his effort into the Save the Penguins Foundation in Antarctica.

These people with their "sources close to" crack me up. Especially in this instance. Ricky Williams doesn't know what he wants to do from week to week, much less what he wants to do 6 months from now.

MarksBrothers85 said:
When he says late this year, I wonder if he means that the Dolphins would hold a press conference on the first day of training camp announcing Ricky's return? If so, will he be forced sit out the first four games of the season?

Also, I don't think he would be traded, we'd probably draw up a two-year deal that is worth much less than his previous contract. Saban is trying make this team competitive and by adding Ricky to the fray, there will be an instant winner in South Florida.

I pray that he comes back!!

Joe said around October, after he serves four game suspension

Breadfan said:
I got the PM you sent me SkatePhin but I can't open it because I don't have 50 posts yet.

Sorry I never got the chance to Thank you so . . . . Thanks.

I'm not following you. Is there another way I can view it besides the PM you sent me?

Its in that thread somewhere.. probably page 10 or so.

MikeO said:
Ricky might "COME BACK".

But he will NEVER play for the Dolphins again. Just trade bait.

I doubt that. Saban doesn't have the malice towards Ricky that you do. If Ricky comes back, he HAS to play for Miami. Saban has to utilize RIcky to try and up his trade value. He won't start for us, we won't depend on him, but if he's in shape, you're crazy to think Saban/Linehan won't utilize Ricky.

Back
Top Bottom