Joe Schad: "cut Ryan Tannehill? Hah. Miami Dolphins Are Blessed To Have His Contract." | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Schad: "cut Ryan Tannehill? Hah. Miami Dolphins Are Blessed To Have His Contract."

I criticized Tanny a lot, but if you really look at him and his support....he actually is good. Imagine Tanny with a better OL, and add Wilson and Gray back. Our first 3 games we looked like we were playoff bound already.

Things I learn on Finheaven: Within 6 posts Ryan Tannehill is described as elite, and a quarterback who could transform another team into the best team in the league.

Meanwhile the best way to forecast the future is to ignore today. Then once tomorrow arrives, ignore today again. It never fails to amaze me that people are so eager to change opinion based on short term recency.

When ESPN runs a weekly segment called, "Overreaction Monday," that might be a bit of a hint that they are mocking themselves, and acknowledging the faulty premise behind altering opinion sharply based on something that just happened.
I know you're not coming back to this thread because you never do after posting but what the hell... Can you define short term? How many games do you need to change your mind?

I know you're not coming back to this thread because you never do after posting but what the hell... Can you define short term? How many games do you need to change your mind?

I know he bugs you guys, but I don’t understand why. I find it to be a breath of fresh air to get a complete and total objective view of the team from someone who has no horse in the race outside of knowing who to bet on to win money. That’s the most objective opinion on a team that you’re going to get.

This is the Tannehill I expected this year … and frankly, last year had he been healthy. This is the QB who went on a tear once the offense adjusted to Gase's system after the first 5 games. This is the QB we Tannehill supporters know is there. Are we a dominant passing team? No. Is he Aaron Rodgers … absolutely not. Is he a good QB, yes, definitely.

IMHO, there are not 32 starting caliber QB's in the NFL. Not every team has a decent QB. Tannehill has always been one of those, and when he is playing like this, he is superb.

Just imagine how this offense would look if Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grant were healthy. And when Mike Gesicki adjusts to the NFL … our offense can really become excellent. Remember, this is happening without our best OL, Sitton, and without our starting center Kilgore. Tannehill is showing that with an average OL, he can be exceptional.

We are no juggernauts … but the progress is undeniable. Now if we just had our DE's rushing the passer better.

I know he bugs you guys, but I don’t understand why. I find it to be a breath of fresh air to get a complete and total objective view of the team from someone who has no horse in the race outside of knowing who to bet on to win money. That’s the most objective opinion on a team that you’re going to get.
Happy to get outside opinions. Don't need the dripping condescension he provides with his opinions. I could also do without the old man rambling about the "old days". Like getting scolded by grandpa Simpson.

Your posts are an embarrassment to Finheaven.
If you like “opinions” being supported by wrong information and a complete and total misunderstanding of even basic football concepts, then he’s the poster for you.
well
Your posts are an embarrassment to Finheaven.
i guess it embarrassing to you because we don't agree. some people on here said thill17 is elite on here. we all know that not true. I rather be real than fake on here.

One guy with 57 posts said Ryan Tannehill is elite. There you have it folks, Finheaven consensus. Ryan Tannehill is an elite quarterback. I think we can wrap this thread up right now and call it a day.

Next topic.

Better to be extreme that way, than the majority of you fools who wrote the guy off.

Bruh Man, rest assured that you have my vote for FH Poster of the Year 2018 when the time to vote rolls around here. You've finally solved a debate that has torn this forum apart for years. Thank you.

Also let me formally announce that Bruh Man is officially my steadfast posting ally. Anyone who takes shots at Bruh Man is taking shots at me. I've got his back. Hell yeah.

Last edited:
We'll just have to agree to disagree on the "complete and total objective view........." ... All he does is post and disappear and most of those are just him telling everyone how superior he is (with no backing whatsoever) and how that gives him a good laugh... **** h....his posts and his second favorite team.

But that has nothing to do with you, I respect you as a poster and will respond when you quote me... Have a good one Bro!

Last edited:
Things I learn on Finheaven: Within 6 posts Ryan Tannehill is described as elite, and a quarterback who could transform another team into the best team in the league.

Meanwhile the best way to forecast the future is to ignore today. Then once tomorrow arrives, ignore today again. It never fails to amaze me that people are so eager to change opinion based on short term recency.

When ESPN runs a weekly segment called, "Overreaction Monday," that might be a bit of a hint that they are mocking themselves, and acknowledging the faulty premise behind altering opinion sharply based on something that just happened.

LOL at the you claiming that people ignore today......

Well, you find wildman's posts to be terrible. Not that I disagree, because the guy is a no effort who admits to saying stupid **** just to troll people, but everyone's always going to find a poster that annoys them. Heck, the guy who annoyed NBP still complains loudly about a former poster who is banned and no longer with us, as if he was somehow the worst villain on planet Earth.

Just message board dynamics. Anyone who posts frequently and has strong opinions is going to really annoy at least one other person. Sadly, it's a necessary evil. If we all posted milquetoast drivel all the time, it wouldn't be very interesting around here.

Back
Top Bottom