John Beck draft redux... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Beck draft redux...

:hi5::hi5:
He brought up good points and I didn't see anything related to an apologist.
You have always been shortsighted when it comes to this issue.
In fact, I remember Jaworski heaping praise on Beck when he was picked.
But, I guess you are better at evaluating QB talent than Jaworski.
and again, this isn't an issue of Beck vs Henne as all you Beck bashers like to turn it into. :rolleyes:

Im not taunting anyone who likes Beck, or thinks hes a starter in the NFL. But the fact is none of you who say he is starter material have any proof of that, outside of college gametape and hope. Thats it for now. The other point is, the morons who handpicked John Beck are now gone, so this whole debate has been a massive waste of time with any realistic fan who knows how the NFL works, and more importantly, how Bill Parcells would work.

The fact is, most of you who keep trying to make a case for John Beck I seriously doubt would put your job on the line in terms of having faith in him. Pennington is here for the present, and its clear this regime fancies Chad Henne. Time will tell if they made a mistake with Beck, but Parcells doesnt care, so why should I? I want to see the Phins become good again, I want to enjoy watching them play footbal lagain. It means absolutely nothing to me if Chad Henne or Beck is the qb when that happens.

Some people might feel a little taunted if the "any REALISTIC fan knows how the NFL works best" comment had it been directed from one poster to directly to another. You may not have meant it to be that way towards me but when I read things like that I know for a fact that I've been watching the NFL for a long long time, and there is no way that Mr. Realist (not meaning YOU) knows THAT much more than me. BUT let me be a little more clear. What you said did not bother me, nor did I take it like a taunt. I used it as an example because there are a boatload of people around these boards that love to use the word realist like they know better. Well, I for one don't buy it but I've seen that phrase make for some really HEATED back and fourths.

I've said this a few times to the ones who simply cannot stand Beck. Most of the people on Beck's side of the fence have done nothing but praise Henne so for the most part they understand that the coaches and Parcell's fancy him. Most of them understand why too. So just because your side of the fence wants to move on, it does not mean everyone is going to agree! Remember that all we've seen from Henne so far are from College and preseason games. He's shown some nice touch passes, and some nice deep throws too. Tonight he did not have the best game but nothing to kill him over for sure. Beck did not look too shabby in the preseason as a rookie either so the hope came from just a little more than just college.

Im not taunting anyone who likes Beck, or thinks hes a starter in the NFL. But the fact is none of you who say he is starter material have any proof of that, outside of college gametape and hope. Thats it for now. The other point is, the morons who handpicked John Beck are now gone, so this whole debate has been a massive waste of time with any realistic fan who knows how the NFL works, and more importantly, how Bill Parcells would work.

The fact is, most of you who keep trying to make a case for John Beck I seriously doubt would put your job on the line in terms of having faith in him. Pennington is here for the present, and its clear this regime fancies Chad Henne. Time will tell if they made a mistake with Beck, but Parcells doesnt care, so why should I? I want to see the Phins become good again, I want to enjoy watching them play footbal lagain. It means absolutely nothing to me if Chad Henne or Beck is the qb when that happens.

so like ozzy said thats why its simple and some people just want to see more bro nothing more nothing less but bashers that bring nothing but the "i am god i know all" football attitude just ruin these threads, know what i mean?

The problem with these forums are that anyone can have a opinion without any accountability. Because alot of football is subjective. In the eye of the beholder.
I am not a homer. I Like Pennington, Henne and Beck. I don't care for McCown.
If Chad Pennington goes down during the season and Henne goes in and sucks it up some Beck bashers better not excuse Henne's performance. If they do I will be there to nail their rear ends to the wall. They will have to explain their hypocrisy.

Back
Top Bottom