Josh Allen/ Tua stats comparison | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen/ Tua stats comparison

I’m saying the Ravens pass defense sucks. I don’t know where the hell you get all that other stuff.

GRYPH said “all of a sudden the Rvaens have a bad defense,” but it’s not all of a sudden, it’s been a whole season-plus.

They didn't have Marcus Williams, Marcus Peters, or Kyle Hamilton last year.

Ok, seem people are taking what I did the wrong way, and getting offended that I dared put both names in same post.

All I wanted was to show both QBs and their stats compared to the teams they played and just allow people to use those stats as they wish.

If I offended anyone in daring on Dolphins/Bills week to show the stats of both QB for people to have added info, then sorry. 😒 😉
Yeah dude it was a great post. Ppl can be just some whiney little birches sometimes. That post was better than 90% of all the others so good job!! Very very comparable by the way. Crazy. It is only two weeks I to it but it would be cool if you could post something like this every qtr. Qtr season, not game! Ha

Thanks bro

It's one game, but in the 2nd game of a new system, during his first year with any real help, Tua played a better game than either Herbert or Burrow have to date.

I'm not talking about results. I'm talking about playing with poise, understanding, and accuracy - knowing how to maximize each play and physically executing.

While everyone else was talking about how far he can or can't throw it, it was always about seeing it and consistently playing with that high-level anticipation he flashed. The way Tua saw the field Sunday, and the way he consistently abused Baltimore out of empty sets, make me think that he can sustain high-level play for the foreseeable future.

Allen is super scary. Ever since the 2nd half of the Tampa Bay game last year, he's been near-perfect. You just have to be patient and keep everything in front of you, and hope he or his teammates make a few key mistakes. I wouldn't expect Buffalo's D to be very aggressive either. When you face an explosive offense, you have to be very smart about when you're aggressive, and you have to be patient.

Back
Top Bottom