Josh Allen/ Tua stats comparison | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen/ Tua stats comparison

I’m saying the Ravens pass defense sucks. I don’t know where the hell you get all that other stuff.

GRYPH said “all of a sudden the Rvaens have a bad defense,” but it’s not all of a sudden, it’s been a whole season-plus.

You said the Ravens Pass-Defense sucks, which means if Tua is a good QB, on average a good QB should get over 300 yards, and a good QB should be able to score 2 to 3 TDs...Don't you think?

Tua did what he had to do against a bad pass defense...AND THEN SOME.

Last edited:
Man oh man.

Titans-25th at 247 yards a game
Rams-21st at 238 yards a game

Ravens- 32nd at 278.9 yards a game
Pats- 4th at 193.8 yards a game.

Why did last year's rankings not matter with Tuas performance against the Pats?

The point is, no one would say the Rams had a bad defense, nor the Ravens.

Ravens may have had the 32nd ranked pass defense, but the weren't giving up 400+ yards ad 6 tds a game.

They were giving up 39 yards more passing a game than the Rams and 31 more than the Titans.
Do you…I’m not putting anything on stats or who beat who…divisional games don’t give a ****.

You said the Ravens Pass-Defense sucks, which means if Tua is a good QB, on average a good QB should get over 300 yards, and a good QB should be able to score 2 to 3 TDs...Don't you think?

Tua did what he had to do against a bad pass offense...AND THEN SOME.
Why the hell are you defending Tua to me? I’m all-in on Tua. You guys read far too much into simple, succinct statements. I simply clarified to Gryph that the Ravens pass defense doesn’t all of a sudden suck…it has for a while.

So you take that as minimizing Tua and defend it. Quite the reach.

Why the hell are you defending Tua to me? I’m all-in on Tua. You guys read far too much into simple, succinct statements. I simply clarified to Gryph that the Ravens pass defense doesn’t all of a sudden suck…it has for a while.

So you take that as minimizing Tua and defend it. Quite the reach.

You are correct. They did have the 32nd ranked pass defense.

But I didn't say pass defense, I said defense.

Then gave an example of the Rams and their 21st ranked pass defense.

No one said the Rams had a bad defense.

Just as no-one really was saying the Ravens had a bad defense.

Allen is good but massively overrated. I've always said this. He's flash like a sports car. Tua is smarter, more methodical , more accurate and still has 85% of the arm strength which is the only thing some people talk about. I'd never switch Tua for Allen and the above stats show I'm right in that thinking. I mean everyone is saying Allen is the best PLAYER in the game, that's what the jerks on TV keep saying. So Tua has mostly better stats than the supposed best PLAYER in the NFL. What does that tell you?
Mahomes is better than Allen

Allen is good but massively overrated. I've always said this. He's flash like a sports car. Tua is smarter, more methodical , more accurate and still has 85% of the arm strength which is the only thing some people talk about. I'd never switch Tua for Allen and the above stats show I'm right in that thinking. I mean everyone is saying Allen is the best PLAYER in the game, that's what the jerks on TV keep saying. So Tua has mostly better stats than the supposed best PLAYER in the NFL. What does that tell you?
I mean if you're saying stuff like this at this point you are just in denial.

He is arguably the best QB in the league, at worst number two.

Doesn't mean we cant beat them, but don't be silly.

Allen played one entire less quarter because he killed his opponent so thoroughly he got to sit. His numbers are literally based on 7/8ths of play time.

I see his rushing TD has also been deleted from reality to fit a narrative based on an already false premise.

lets just take the seven quarters they both played and delete Tua’s 4th quarter Allen didn’t play and run it again. See what inherent bias looks like from the other side.

Mahomes is better than Allen
That's fair. But really it's just because he has a Superbowl and Allen doesn't. If the Bills win it this year there's really not much doubt anymore.

There is nothing Mahomes can do that Allen can't. But it's not vice versa. Allen is a freak.

And Mahomes is plenty capable of looking like crap. Did you watch his games vs the Bengals and Chargers?

karma is a bitch 68, Allen keeps talking smack he's gonna get his beat down real soon..Keep thinking your invincible in this league, go ahead
laugh all you want bills fan...i Know how good Allen is, but noone is above the law..NFL will get you

Allen played one entire less quarter because he killed his opponent so thoroughly he got to sit. His numbers are literally based on 7/8ths of play time.

I see his rushing TD has also been deleted from reality to fit a narrative based on an already false premise.

lets just take the seven quarters they both played and delete Tua’s 4th quarter Allen didn’t play and run it again. See what inherent bias looks like from the other side.

Allen has had 18 offensive drives
Tua has had 18 offensive drives

Both had a drive end in victory formation.

Their stats are comparable since they've had the same amount of drives or opportunities

We get it man. You love the Bills. You don't have to come into every thread about the Bills and act like you're a Dolphins fan just giving the Bills their props.

That's fair. But really it's just because he has a Superbowl and Allen doesn't. If the Bills win it this year there's really not much doubt anymore.

There is nothing Mahomes can do that Allen can't. But it's not vice versa. Allen is a freak.

And Mahomes is plenty capable of looking like crap. Did you watch his games vs the Bengals and Chargers?

What was your old handle? Debbie Downer or GhostArmofMarino?

Back
Top Bottom