Josh Allen/ Tua stats comparison | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen/ Tua stats comparison

Eh, not buying into your Tua vs Allen angle on this. This is a team effort. Football has many variables involved I believe from the HC all the way down to the water boy. This is about whether our offense can keep up with their offense because I don't think either defense will do **** in this one. And if our WRs can do what they did against the Ravens then Tua will have a very productive day and will compete.

Ok, seem people are taking what I did the wrong way, and getting offended that I dared put both names in same post.

All I wanted was to show both QBs and their stats compared to the teams they played and just allow people to use those stats as they wish.

If I offended anyone in daring on Dolphins/Bills week to show the stats of both QB for people to have added info, then sorry. 😒 😉

Not trying to step on the OP but this is not really Tua vs Allen......Allen will face our defense and Tua will face theirs. I know the media and networks like to talk about this QB vs that QB but they don't really play against each other so it's never a fair comparison
I 100% agree. This kind of stuff tends to get stupid real fast IMO. Two players in 2 totally different systems

with radically different skill sets and of course never go after each other on the field.

So let's compare them, shall we?

Beyond that -------- don't jinx things by getting all puffed up...

We have to be competitive with that TEAM before we can win a game.

Best to be humble and respect the opponent -- including Josh Allen.

**Huge test coming!

Ok, seem people are taking what I did the wrong way, and getting offended that I dared put both names in same post.

All I wanted was to show both QBs and their stats compared to the teams they played and just allow people to use those stats as they wish.

If I offended anyone in daring on Dolphins/Bills week to show the stats of both QB for people to have added info, then sorry. 😒 😉
Offended??? You can't offend me and even if I were the type to be easily offended your post was not offensive
It just seemed to me your post was about all the positives that Tua took away from the Allen so the Fins should have the edge. I don't believe that at all. Sorry if I didn't know where you were coming from.

Offended??? You can't offend me and even if I were the type to be easily offended your post was not offensive
It just seemed to me your post was about all the positives that Tua took away from the Allen so the Fins should have the edge. I don't believe that at all. Sorry if I didn't know where you were coming from.

Dude, there is no opinion from me In my post, I was coming from no place on my part, because again, all I did is put up stats...Known as facts of what each QB has done to this point, if to you it looks like I put only positives, then hey, maybe Tua is doing very well so far. I even went so far to say I am not comparing both, because before I do thar, Tua needs to proves himself.

Was there a negative I missed? Something I should have added?

All I wanted was to put a place where people could see both QBs stats so far and compare how both have done before they face each other.

i could handle a loss, the Bills are arguably the best team in the league. I'll be very disappointed if we get blown out. We need to build on last week. I hope we look like the same team that beat Baltimore. If we do, this could be a shoot-out, and I like our chances.

Eh, not buying into your Tua vs Allen angle on this. This is a team effort. Football has many variables involved I believe from the HC all the way down to the water boy. This is about whether our offense can keep up with their offense because I don't think either defense will do **** in this one. And if our WRs can do what they did against the Ravens then Tua will have a very productive day and will compete.
If our water boy can get the jump on their water boy it could be a long day of cramping for the Bills

Not trying to step on the OP but this is not really Tua vs Allen......Allen will face our defense and Tua will face theirs. I know the media and networks like to talk about this QB vs that QB but they don't really play against each other so it's never a fair comparison
Not if you are talking about the MVP race....lol.

Really?

When i think of Douche QBs Allen isn't a 10.

Level 10 Douche QBs are.... Tom Brady, DeShawn Watson, Baker Mayfield

Level 11 Douche QBs are .... Mac Jones and Joe Burrow
Have to disagree strongly. Allen talks a lot of sht on the field. Cries to the refs incessantly. Did the “goodbye wave” to the Dolphins sideline.

He‘s a massive douche.

The next facet of Tua’s development should possibly be learning to berate the officials after every play so they start giving us some calls.

Buffalo Bills Football GIF by West Herr

Dude, there is no opinion from me In my post, I was coming from no place on my part, because again, all I did is put up stats...Known as facts of what each QB has done to this point, if to you it looks like I put only positives, then hey, maybe Tua is doing very well so far. I even went so far to say I am not comparing both, because before I do thar, Tua needs to proves himself.

Was there a negative I missed? Something I should have added?

All I wanted was to put a place where people could see both QBs stats so far and compare how both have done before they face each other.
Look who’s offended LOL
It’s all good

Allen sat the entire 4Q because the game was a blowout.

Tua was slinging it downfield trying to come back from a 3 score score deficit.

You don't think that skews the numbers in a 2 game sample size?

What is this thread lol.

Back
Top Bottom