Josh Allen was the pick to make....... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen was the pick to make.......

As one of his strongest doubters from day one, Josh Allen looks tremendous so far this season. Really hate to say it, but it is what it is. He seems to have taken a huge leap as a passer and is just flat out seeing the game differently.

Less mental lapses and boneheaded plays (i.e. launching a deep ball in triple coverage to a fullback on a crucial 3rd down in the second half of a playoff game). More patience and better reads from the pocket. He's been ripping it and tearing secondaries apart. His accuracy has improved dramatically.

Helps to have a receiver like Diggs. Made a huge play today on a 50/50 ball that Allen got the praise for. Ball was badly underthrown. But you need receivers to make plays like that.

Not Josh Rosen who was highly coveted a few years ago in the draft. Allen has all of the tools and has moxie not to mention a cannon for an arm and good decision making. Minkah was the pick and look where that got us......Hindsight is 20/20 but it is fun nonetheless to play the what if game.

lol what kind of thread is this?

Josh Allen went before Miami picked. Miami could not have drafted Josh Allen at its draft position that year.

Allen has started the season well, but some people are getting carried away. I guess that is the nature of football fans. Just about the most what have you done for me lately crowd you'll find.

Brian Daboll deserves a lot of credit imo. He's playing to Allen's strengths, and the Bills organisation as a whole has surrounded him with a ton of talent. That is so vital for a young QB. Over a large sample size, Allen's warts as a passer show. He doesn't worry me in the long run.

Herbert last year would have been a better pick. Allen would not have been able to handle the team from then to now. I have seen great college QB's destroyed by bad teams. Tim Couch anyone? Kid was AMAZING and the browns ruined him!

So are we allowed to put any fantasy we want on this forum???

I think we should have picked Ed Oliver, Devin Singeltary, and trades for Stefan Diggs and I think we should also swap jerseys with Buffalo but keep our logo.

And lastly this being a pipe dream forum we need a start Tua thread

I think he will ball - I kno I am alone in that discussion

But Tua will own this division for 10-12 years

Last edited:
Allen is a nice QB right now under ideal circumstances that’s good coaching putting him in a situation to succeed. But come playoffs time just like Jackson he will fall hard. In the playoffs you have to be able to be versatile and win when a good defense forces you away from what you do well. And let’s face it Allen has a lot he can’t do well

Allen look good probably best qb in 2018 draft beside LJ.. Bill's are in good shape for future.. will he win SB???idk

Whatever....

josh Allen not gonna make it - he takes bad hits - he won’t finish the year...he Was rag dollled yesterday...

the bills will be perennial playoff losers with Allen due to his bad decisions and getting injured.

If we’re going to get crazy let’s just say Mahomes should have been a Miami Dolphin.

I am enjoying the Development from our Franchise QB. And read EVERY post to see what others think Josh needs to improve on, and I dont see anyone really signing up to anything, just the vague statements of "make him do what he cant", "warts in passing" statements.

Allen is playing well, but still sprays too many throws and takes too many unnecessary hits for my liking. Diggs has helped him out tremendously as a safety blanket snatching passes that should have been surefire interceptions. Bills fans should be excited, but as a Dolphin fan that had to endure Tom Brady for 20 years, Allen doesn't scare me in the slightest in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom