Josh Allen | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen

He didn't beat Jones.
He beat the Belichick defense.
Killed it.
Bills never punted.
Pats never stopped them, or him.

Tua not in the stratosphere of Allen. He's improving but so far to go to be in any conversation comparing him to upper echelon QBs.
He doesn't have trhe arm of Allen true, but he has more poise and better accuracy. Allen is more 'flash' but Tua for me is better over all and I hate how the media don't give him the credit he deserves for this winning streak. Maybe when he beats NO on national TV after their shut down of Brady last week

He doesn't have trhe arm of Allen true, but he has more poise and better accuracy. Allen is more 'flash' but Tua for me is better over all and I hate how the media don't give him the credit he deserves for this winning streak. Maybe when he beats NO on national TV after their shut down of Brady last week
I think we're way too quick to use the accurate label with QBs. If the throws are ten yards and under, Tua is very accurate. The great QBs take way more risk than Tua does. What about making plays? Throwing on the run? Running in general?

I don't think it's going to take a certain win for him to get credit you want for him. As someone who's been a critic of his game, he's been a large part of our getting better as a team. However, we've coached to his strengths. When you can carry your team, that's when you will see him get the credit of others.

Lol…….Tua
Who is the guy? Tua on the same level as Allen? Tua may not even be a full time starting NFL QB past this season.

You put Tua on the Bills and we’re a middling below .500 team…….put Allen on the Dolphins and they’re in 1st place of the division.

Josh Allen - 4048 yds 34 TD 12 INT
Tua T. - 2141 yds 14 TD 8 INT

He doesn’t get credit because you find a QB like Tua anywhere off the streets…….they come a dime a dozen.

Lol…….Tua

Who is the guy? Tua on the same level as Allen? Tua may not even be a full time starting NFL QB past this season.

You put Tua on the Bills and we’re a middling below .500 team…….put Allen on the Dolphins and they’re in 1st place of the division.

He doesn’t get credit because you find a QB like Tua anywhere off the streets…….they come a dime a dozen.
Allen is a great talent. There is zero comparison.

Lol…….Tua

Yeah I’ll say if the Dolphins had Allen they’d be resting starters already because they’d have home field locked up.

I'm loving this season. It started with everyone on Allen's jock and it's ending with Tua completely eclipsing him. He didn't;t even make the prowl after signing a billion dollar contract. All hype and zero production.

The media are all over this guy because of the arm strength, Thanks but id rather have Tua's football intelligence and ball placement. It amazes me that we've almost caught them in the division standings
LOL. Okay.

Thought he was going to be one of the best over the next 10 years, he has regressed, this makes me happy….
Where is that bills fan who was here every day during our losing streak, not to make fun but just b/c he cared to make honest observations and have good conversation with fins fans, hahahaha. And he would keep a record at the bottom of his post with Allens wins and Tuas wins, hahaha, comical.
Please never compare back and PS, the bills will go nowhere with that coach of yours, he is top 5 worst in the NFL! Love to see it, hahahaha!
In a year where you are sure he has regressed, he’s likely going to finish in the Top 6 of MVP voting. That isn’t terrible.

LOL. Okay.
Sorry. Don't want to argue with anyone. I've seen a bunch of allen games and all of Tua's and to me Tua is the better QB. I watch all QBs in the east and I rank them like this

Tua
Allen
Wilson
Jones

Wilson has been bad this year but will be better than Jones next season. Tua next year will own the east and Allen will battle Wilson for number 2. they are very similar players; lots of arm strength but not enough between the ears to win week in week out.

I'm loving this season. It started with everyone on Allen's jock and it's ending with Tua completely eclipsing him. He didn't;t even make the prowl after signing a billion dollar contract. All hype and zero production.

The media are all over this guy because of the arm strength, Thanks but id rather have Tua's football intelligence and ball placement. It amazes me that we've almost caught them in the division standings
This is a burner account, right? Has to be.

Thought he was going to be one of the best over the next 10 years, he has regressed, this makes me happy….
Where is that bills fan who was here every day during our losing streak, not to make fun but just b/c he cared to make honest observations and have good conversation with fins fans, hahahaha. And he would keep a record at the bottom of his post with Allens wins and Tuas wins, hahaha, comical.
Please never compare back and PS, the bills will go nowhere with that coach of yours, he is top 5 worst in the NFL! Love to see it, hahahaha!
Regression.!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom