Josh Allen’s progress over the last 3 years | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen’s progress over the last 3 years

Never mind how much of a loser people look like when the go on opposing teams fan forums to troll.... get a fu$king life
60 points on yiur defense and your calling someone a loser...lmao.

Get a life and a new team son!

Zach Thomas was too small, Jason Taylor was too small, Wes Welker was too small. For as much success as we've had with players deemed too small our fan base sure is fixated on size. Lot of Napoleon complex perhaps?
How many Super Bowls do they have?

Never mind how much of a loser people look like when the go on opposing teams fan forums to troll.... get a fu$king life
And please don't go out on your 84 Mercruiser tonight. I dont think having you out on the water tonight is safe for anyone.

Yup, the big dope got weapons and they were patient with his tiny mind developing.

Text book QB development

Yup, the big dope got weapons and they were patient with his tiny mind developing.

Text book QB development
Big dope is what washes ashore on your front steps when you get out of your car.

Big dope is also what your GM is for passing on Herbert.

Lol

How many SB's does Urlacher have he's big and strong, how many SB's Marino have? He's a big strong man, how many SB's does Bruce Smith have? He's the prototypical size.
Okay you win skippy. Size does not matter. And you’ve been ignored

Also agree. Tua doesn’t have and never will have Allen’s size and arm strength... unless he significantly improved his throwing accuracy and anticipation, hard to see him being successful throwing into the small windows seen in the NFL.
Tua has been throwing into tight windows all year, and is among the best in the league or possibly the best in the league in doing so- check the stats before you post...

Writes likes a Jills fan.

Nobody, excepting the pasty looking trolls in Barfalo, cares about you or your team. Go away.

See I have a life, I have no time to go onto other teams forums and be an a$$hat, and gloat, nor do I want to because I am a respectful person, and don’t act like a piece of $hit... but you are a bills fan and I guess you got 25 years of pent up frustration “son” from constant losing...

Not for nothing, but this is why the NFL has always put a premium on elite physical attributes like speed, size, and arm strength. But for every Allen there's a Kyle Boller or equivalent bust.

Back
Top Bottom