Josh Sitton Banged Up? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Sitton Banged Up?

I'm not 'overreacting' or freaking out. I just believe that, based on the fact that Sitton is suddenly missing practice for two days, there's a good chance it's serious and he's going to miss time.

Generally, when guys don't practice all week, they don't play.

Gase shouldn’t be able to beat around the bush with this today at the presser.

Come out with it. I’m now concerned about a labrum like Albert.

Thing is if it is torn and he tries to play thru it gase isn’t gonna tell the media that unless they shut him down at some point. But we will see a harness on game days while he tries.

I'm not 'overreacting' or freaking out. I just believe that, based on the fact that Sitton is suddenly missing practice for two days, there's a good chance it's serious and he's going to miss time.

Generally, when guys don't practice all week, they don't play.
This is life as a Dolphins fan. We’re happy and content after week one, we say ‘hey we got through the first game with no major injuries, we won, let’s get after it!’ Then a couple days pass and the coach mentions that a key player got ‘banged up’ and how he took a ‘weird hit’, having heard not a syllable about it previously. Said player then disappears for two months while we **** down our legs without that player, which is exactly what is likely to happen to this fragile-ass o-line without Sitton. Can’t wait to watch Ted Larsen put the finishing touches on playing his way out of the NFL for good. Gonna be fun! :bang:

Good news is over the next 3 or more even weeks everyone is gonna try to scheme pass rush production vs us. Not much win edge to deal with so we can help when and if necessary elsewhere.

Leonard Williams is the most formidable dline presence we are gonna face any time soon.

Til we get to Chicago. Where everything must revolve around limiting mack.

Maybe Gase wants to keep the specific "issue" a secret in the event Sitton can go on Sunday?

Don't want to tell the Jets ANYTHING they could use...

Or maybe not.

Have a nice day!

This is life as a Dolphins fan. We’re happy and content after week one, we say ‘hey we got through the first game with no major injuries, we won, let’s get after it!’ Then a couple days pass and the coach mentions that a key player got ‘banged up’ and how he took a ‘weird hit’, having heard not a syllable about it previously. Said player then disappears for two months while we **** down our legs without that player, which is exactly what is likely to happen to this fragile-*** o-line without Sitton. Can’t wait to watch Ted Larsen put the finishing touches on playing his way out of the NFL for good. Gonna be fun! :bang:

Depressing but kinda true lol

I sort of like being vague....keeps the opponents guessing.

Yeah, I mean does anyone else really NEED to know except the coaches and players? Sometimes I'd almost prefer if Gase didn't have to talk to the media so often.

Maybe Gase wants to keep the specific "issue" a secret in the event Sitton can go on Sunday?

Don't want to tell the Jets ANYTHING they could use...

Or maybe not.

Have a nice day!

Exactly - if it's something he can try to play through don't want to reveal it. Of course if it's something that needs a harness or whatnot it'd be pretty obvious.

Why in the world would you provide the Jets with any information on what they're going to see Sunday???!? He'd be incredibly foolish to lay out what is going on with Sitton and what are plans are for playing him or backfilling him. Think about it guys...

And for all the "so Dolphins" moaning... It's football, where extremely large, explosive grown men run into each other at full speed. They get injured. Go look at other teams...they have injuries. Recall the Titans game...they had injuries to key players during the game. Injuries happen in football. It does not mean there is some Karmic hatred of your favorite team or that our FO is incompetent.

Back
Top Bottom