Josh Sitton Banged Up? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Sitton Banged Up?

I’m sure they’re just debating options at the moment. Olineman injuries can be weird bc they could have an injury that needs immediate surgery but they prefer to just tough through it.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he plays this weekend, sits for a few weeks w/ the idea of resting it then pushing on, or if they deem it as needs treatment now IR. Can’t blame em for weighing options w/ someone like Sitton of all people

Risk vs reward. And when you finally get an elite tier OG that’s almost out of elite years, you likely get the itch to risk it. If we haven’t heard he’s gonna be out for most/all the season yet, id say it’s a good sign that it’s not something tragic

its not going to change the jets mindset much by keeping it a secret either way.

Not like its a qb or wr or key LB or something.

its not going to change the jets mindset much by keeping it a secret either way.

Not like its a qb or wr or key LB or something.

Yeah outside of there maybe being some blocking assignment adjustments there’s not much to take from it.

If you insert someone different on gameday they are gonna adjust and test that insert either way.

Not to obsess but I just listened to the Gase presser. When he’s asked if he has an update on josh he says, I do not then Says a couple more things BUT some jackass coughed and blocked it out. Maybe something about this evening??

You can bet the Jets will stunt and blitz up the middle because if we know, they know.
Gase will likely roll RT out or call quick passes.
No matter who starts it is going to be a battle.
Our defense needs to bring Darnold back to earth.

darnold is gonna feel the heat. lions were without ziggy for a good portion of the game. you know cam and quinn are going to be out for blood.

darnold is gonna feel the heat. lions were without ziggy for a good portion of the game. you know cam and quinn are going to be out for blood.

This. Ziggy got to him once to kill a drive before he left in the second quarter. Detroit really doesn’t have any standout pass rushers behind him.

Im VERY confident our D line talent trumps the lions.

I'm not 'overreacting' or freaking out. I just believe that, based on the fact that Sitton is suddenly missing practice for two days, there's a good chance it's serious and he's going to miss time.

Generally, when guys don't practice all week, they don't play.

plus we all know that Gase seems to be overly cautious with injuries compared to some coaches. seems like sometimes everyone is thinking "he practiced this week let him play" then gase holds them out for another week or so "he wont be as likely to get hurt with the extra rest" I think hes said that a couple times as recently as this week with DVP

How has Larsen been at LG serviceable or Dallas Thomas bad?

honestly I thought he was serviceable/decent. I think he played most of last year injured, I remember him commenting about having a side he felt a lot more comfortable on though (I believe it was the right side), but yeah sat out half of last season then finished the last 8 games still playing not at 100% so I thought he was serviceable

**** I think Sitton is done. Mando just posted as article that says as much in the title but I can’t read it. Damn!!

Back
Top Bottom