Judging Tannahill On Remaining Games | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Judging Tannahill On Remaining Games

Youre putting words into someone mouth.

You know what the point of his post was better than the person typing it? Get outta here with that ****

Are you insane ? Serious question, because your posts border on what doctors would diagnose most of the time. What words have I put in his mouth, he put it out there himself ffs ? Spell it out. You and the other Tannelovers keep banging on about this but I've put zero words in his damn mouth !!

Read back, he said Luck was not performing early season , getting all the excuses, and now he's performing everyone loves him. I shot this down in a million pieces by doing a very tiny piece of research that showed Luck's remarkable figures he posted in those first 6 games. The poster comes back with deflecting tactics, saying he never implied that, although his post is pretty damn clear. Yet I'm the bad one, because Albert is a great poster..... Honestly you couldn't make this **** up on here sometimes.

Are you insane ? Serious question, because your posts border on what doctors would diagnose most of the time. What words have I put in his mouth, he put it out there himself ffs ? Spell it out. You and the other Tannelovers keep banging on about this but I've put zero words in his damn mouth !!

Read back, he said Luck was not performing early season , getting all the excuses, and now he's performing everyone loves him. I shot this down in a million pieces by doing a very tiny piece of research that showed Luck's remarkable figures he posted in those first 6 games. The poster comes back with deflecting tactics, saying he never implied that, although his post is pretty damn clear. Yet I'm the bad one, because Albert is a great poster..... Honestly you couldn't make this **** up on here sometimes.
Yep totally insane. Your posts are entirely moronic most of the time- prime example in this thread.

There's nothing new under the sun for Tannehill to show us. The book is pretty much written on him. The only way he can move the needle is to put this team on his shoulders and carry them not just to a playoff berth but deep into the playoffs. He actually needs to win in the playoffs. Anything else and I just can't fathom a front office feeling comfortable with only Tannehill at QB. He's missed too much time the last 3 seasons (now). They need to draft a real prospect at the position even if Tannehill stays.

Nothing like setting realistic goals. You have the same goals for Wentz and Luck? They've already shown they can do it so I'm sure they can do it again.

Those first six games were remarkable? Really...

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/L/LuckAn00.htm

Compared to the last 4.. like one pic... no sacks, and his rating.

:lmfao:

Also, I will automatically like any post that compares being a Dolphins fan to being a pirate. Lord knows it's the equivalent of getting scurvy.

Oh my God that was genius. My rib cage hurts from laughing. Ty for that. Needed it.

Nothing like setting realistic goals. You have the same goals for Wentz and Luck? They've already shown they can do it so I'm sure they can do it again.

Tannehill has missed substantial chunks of each of the last 3 seasons (including all of last season). Tannehill has never passed for 30+ TD in any season of his career. Judge based on recent performance and healthiness to actually play the games. I would have far less doubts going into next season with either Wentz or Luck because they're not missing a bunch of games. They're also passing for a good number of touchdowns when they play. Tannehill has established himself as a fairly good (really pretty average) QB, but the injuries leave a big question mark going into next season. The Dolphins have an opportunity to free up a majority of the money committed to him, and it may just be the right time to move on.

Should he meet my unrealistic (I agree) expectations, then I'd lock in on him for next season. Otherwise, there's nothing wrong at all with drafting a good young QB if they can. If they can't, I'm not above gambling big next season with an unproven QB who might just sink this team to the depths. :lol:

If signing a pro bowl Guard at 30 years of age screams "injury risk" to you, I don't know what to tell you.

He isn't a running back and should be in the prime of his career.

"Scream" is way to strong of a verb -- my point is being wise (aka prudent) relative to expectations on a dude OVER 30 with an obvious belly bulge.

There's nothing new under the sun for Tannehill to show us. The book is pretty much written on him. The only way he can move the needle is to put this team on his shoulders and carry them not just to a playoff berth but deep into the playoffs. He actually needs to win in the playoffs. Anything else and I just can't fathom a front office feeling comfortable with only Tannehill at QB. He's missed too much time the last 3 seasons (now). They need to draft a real prospect at the position even if Tannehill stays.
Tannehill has missed substantial chunks of each of the last 3 seasons (including all of last season). Tannehill has never passed for 30+ TD in any season of his career. Judge based on recent performance and healthiness to actually play the games. I would have far less doubts going into next season with either Wentz or Luck because they're not missing a bunch of games. They're also passing for a good number of touchdowns when they play. Tannehill has established himself as a fairly good (really pretty average) QB, but the injuries leave a big question mark going into next season. The Dolphins have an opportunity to free up a majority of the money committed to him, and it may just be the right time to move on.

Should he meet my unrealistic (I agree) expectations, then I'd lock in on him for next season. Otherwise, there's nothing wrong at all with drafting a good young QB if they can. If they can't, I'm not above gambling big next season with an unproven QB who might just sink this team to the depths. :lol:

Your comment was "The only way he can move the needle is to put this team on his shoulders and carry them not just to a playoff berth but deep into the playoffs. He actually needs to win in the playoffs"
Future tense. If Tannehill can do it, certainly 'better' QBs can do it

I want him to be healthy, get protection, get a running game, play well, win, etc. etc.

I also like the idea of bringing in a young QB of the future next year regardless.

Now you are speaking my language. I obviously hope we succeed with tannehill but need insurance at the QB position.

Back
Top Bottom