Just a question | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a question

C'mon man, you know theres posters here who think he's shown enough to bypass a qb. I know youre on the wait and see boat and thats fine

Yep. Just scroll up and a few are there.

You probably don't need a full hand to count them. Don't make a couple of posters out to be a major part of FH.
Thats fair. My bad.

We should probably just unite against the annoying pats fans and whatnot

Know why there is a “cult of Tua”?
Because he is damn good.

Has Rosen improved? Sure

Enough to not draft a qb? No.

Rosen is playing at level below what we got from Tannehill, and people hated on him for years and years. Yet Rosen "looks good enough to build around"
I don’t think he’s playing below RT. He is a much more accurate passer and his pocket movement is way better than RT. RT on this team wouldn’t get us any more points per game than Fitz or Rosen. I don’t know if Rosen is the guy - he has a long way to go. But I do think he gives us more than RT did - considering the circumstances.

I don’t think he’s playing below RT. He is a much more accurate passer and his pocket movement is way better than RT. RT on this team wouldn’t get us any more points per game than Fitz or Rosen. I don’t know if Rosen is the guy - he has a long way to go. But I do think he gives us more than RT did - considering the circumstances.
Well he sure hasnt shown he's more accurate yet

No agenda or bias. Just a guy that's tired of bad qb play being propped up because the certain qb is a Dolphin.

Clearly you want Tua or Lawrence the following year; and I'm not against that. I want what's best for the Dolphins regardless of the name on the back of the jersey.

Its when you say he hasn't made any strides considering the dog **** he has to work with that makes you seem biased. That and the fact your signature shows who you'd prefer. You can point to the second half struggles which are glaring and definitely problematic. But let's not pretend like the guy hasn't played well at times either with at least four dropped TD passes and countless others

Clearly you want Tua or Lawrence the following year; and I'm not against that. I want what's best for the Dolphins regardless of the name on the back of the jersey.

Its when you say he hasn't made any strides considering the dog **** he has to work with that makes you seem biased. That and the fact your signature shows who you'd prefer. You can point to the second half struggles which are glaring and definitely problematic. But let's not pretend like the guy hasn't played well at times either with at least four dropped TD passes and countless others

Well at times is not progress. I dont look for one drive of decent play and scream he's progressing. He's the same below average qb he was in Arizona. Any decent first half gets instantly demolished once the 3rd quarter starts. That's not progression, that's being a bad qb.

Has Rosen improved? Sure

Enough to not draft a qb? No.

Rosen is playing at level below what we got from Tannehill, and people hated on him for years and years. Yet Rosen "looks good enough to build around"

Rosen is playing FAR beyond what we got from Tannehill. If Tannehill was playing behind this o-line, he would have been on IR by now.

Rosen is playing FAR beyond what we got from Tannehill. If Tannehill was playing behind this o-line, he would have been on IR by now.
No way. How can you honestly believe that? Tannehill had OL's just as bad as this is. Sure, Rosen's pocket presence is better and that helps a lot. But Rosen so far in the NFL doesnt even hold a candle to Tannehill's average ass

Kenneth C Cooper...27 posts...says, meh, you guys don't need to draft a QB, do you?

Just tell us who you're working for

No way. How can you honestly believe that? Tannehill had OL's just as bad as this is. Sure, Rosen's pocket presence is better and that helps a lot. But Rosen so far in the NFL doesnt even hold a candle to Tannehill's average ***
There was NO o-line Tannehill played behind that was as bad as this one.

I'll even add that Tannehill's WORSE WR is better than Rosen's BEST WR, at this moment.

I stand by my statement, Tannehill would be on IR by now...at the very least sitting on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom