Just for the record | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just for the record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doktor Ivel said:
mark me down as a ricky supporter.
Agreed. I was irate when it happened but i can forgive a mistake. PLus it got wannfart canned

I figure why the hell should he go all the way across the globe to Australia and India like he did last time to find himself. County Jail would save him the flight money, and he wouldn't have to worry about cholera.

Mark me down as a fan who realizes everyone deserves a 2nd chance. I don't really mind Ricky as a person either. he made a mistake. He has a mental disorder. But he still contributed to alot of charities and the city loved him.

To those of you saying if you can re-write this when he fathers another child, blah blah blah.

Do you mind if I and others find all the dirt about your personal lives and post it on this board for everyone to see? I mean we all care about Rickys personal life. Let's see how some of you haters of Ricky live your lives shall we:D

Getting Ricky back, under the current circumstances, is okay by me. The team has Brown to turn to if Ricky quits again, or fails another drug test. I'd be against having him return without Brown around. Saban won't be building the offense around "run Ricky run", so I like the risk/reward of having Williams back.

Put me down for the "trade him in 2006" list though, if he has a good year and has real trade value. I can forgive, but I can't trust Ricky not to flake out again, even if he holds it together for a season or two.

As far as the haters? Winning cures all that. They'll be cheering with the rest of us if Ricky produces on the field.

GRYPHONK said:
Mark me down as a fan who realizes everyone deserves a 2nd chance. I don't really mind Ricky as a person either. he made a mistake. He has a mental disorder. But he still contributed to alot of charities and the city loved him.

To those of you saying if you can re-write this when he fathers another child, blah blah blah.

Do you mind if I and others find all the dirt about your personal lives and post it on this board for everyone to see? I mean we all care about Rickys personal life. Let's see how some of you haters of Ricky live your lives shall we:D
I thought his second chance was when he left New Orleans to come to Miami. Just a thought. I guess to that one would say 3 strikes and you're out. :D

Doktor Ivel said:
who cares about his personal life....hes a good player, and thats what we need
COme on. You know a players character is very important. The more players we have like Dan Marino, Zach, JT, Seau, ROnnie Brown, Sam, and many ,many more the better. All good players, but even better people. I am sorry, but Ricky does not fit their mold. The very mold that built this franchise.

beejay05 said:
I thought his second chance was when he left New Orleans to come to Miami. Just a thought. I guess to that one would say 3 strikes and you're out. :D

What?? Hwe was traded from New Orleans to Miami. WTF are you even talking about?

Doktor Ivel said:
who cares about his personal life....hes a good player, and thats what we need

I care! Because what he does in his personal life can get him suspended by the league. That then effects the team. What good is a player who is not on the field because he was suspended due to something he did in his personal life/time?

He is a great player, but to be great you have to play. I wish him well this year, then maybe he can be traded somewhere to start over. I think he deserves that, the chance to start things over. Or maybe he will just finish his contract out and then retire, who knows.

Just for the record, put me down for supporting Ricky.

But I reserve the right just to walk away and not support him anymore, without giving notice.

Just for the record..put me down as a Miami Dolphins supporter. I will support whoever is in uniform. :yes:

Short term, what ricky did sucked. But on the bright side because of that we got rid of alot of deadwood that was keeping this franchise down. I don't mind him coming back as long as he takes his meds and isn't the focal point of the offense. I think Saban can control him. I'll just have to go to the bottom of my closet and get the old #34 jersey cleaned and ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom