Just for the record | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just for the record

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it benefits the Phins, then so be it. I am all about the Phins winning. If RW can help us win then I am on the wagon baby. Run Ricky Run!!!

So you are O.K. with players who have no competetive fire that are just in it for the money :shakeno: :shakeno:

Ricky Williams is a washed up has been with nothing to contribute to this team. Real players hit the gym in the offseason. Ricky has been sitting on his butt smoking dope and not working out for a year.
Ronnie Brown on the other hand played last year and I would expect is in the best shape of his life and doing anything he can to make himself better.

WHAT DO YOU THINK RICKY CAN DO :yell: :yell:
Why do you think he wants to comeback? the game or the money? :shakeno:
Can any one think of some more out of shape heartless punks you want to sign up :roflmao: :roflmao:

By the way put me down as a non suporter of the dope smoking %$#@# eater. :fire: :fire:

phinsforever said:
Fine by me. Just a question though. Is it OK with you if I post this message again when Ricky fathers another child witha different woman, gets busted for dope, fails his fourth drug test and gets suspended for a season, or decides in October that he is quitting the team to tour Tibet with Doug Henning, a few sherpas and a pack of yaks?

funny, but isn't Doug Henning dead?

Ohio Fanatic said:
funny, but isn't Doug Henning dead?

Yep, but it's amazing whom you can talk to when your lightin up the blunt. :eek:

Quite frankly, I'm seriously dissapointed that the team is ready to take him back, call me pessamistic if you will, but I can't help but think that this scumbag quitter is going to leave us in the lurch again by pulling some stupid idiotic childish move...

If we do take him back, then I pray that I'm wrong and he turns into a model citazen and turns his life around and leads us to greatness, I just seriously doubt it's gonna happen like that. :(

I don't see what we have to lose, taking Ricky back, we were going into the season without him anyways. He probably will take a while to get back into playing shape and Brown will carry the LOAD until then!

xXxpHiN34 said:
You have to admit......there is waaaaaay too much crying and moaning about Ricky coming back to the team.

Just for the record, I'm gonna keep track of all the Ricky haters, and when Ricky and Ronnie are busting 100 yard games a piece, and we're winning games left and right, all Ricky haters that praise him will be none other than hypocrites.

Im a Ricky hater and damn proud of it!

Its gonna be f'n hilarious when Feeley gets benched and Ricky isnt even on the team next season!

Doktor Ivel said:
why couldnt this happen too Ronnie Brown?
you are being biased, although its more likely to happen to ricky, you cant judge him like that

why not?

i'd love to have ricky the talent back. but, unfortunately, you haveto take ricky the person with that. not saying he gonna flake out again, but do you really trust him not too?

xXxpHiN34 said:
You have to admit......there is waaaaaay too much crying and moaning about Ricky coming back to the team.

Just for the record, I'm gonna keep track of all the Ricky haters, and when Ricky and Ronnie are busting 100 yard games a piece, and we're winning games left and right, all Ricky haters that praise him will be none other than hypocrites.

To me, the issue with RW is

IF

If he overcomes all these issues he has with coming back, it will be exciting. But for every 100 yard game, many of us will be asking "was this is last one...is he going to quit now...is he going to test positive for ganga again and be suspended...

Besides in todays NFL, I don't think we are going to see too many times where both backs are getting 100 yd games...would be nice tho...

So, for the record, I'm not a RW hater, I am a RW doubter...

xXxpHiN34 said:

im still uncertian whether i support him or not, on the feild i do(which is most imortant) but off the field he makes me nervous becuase he could just leave at anytime............i think hes too risky but im not saying he will do bad because i don think he will

Personally, I think it sucks that he's coming back. I know everyone deserves another chance, and he has a mental disorder, and he loves weed, and he has no heart...I could go on. But the way I see it is that Ricky, a very talented back that could in theory come back to this team and help contribute to some games (12 to be exact) is bringing someone else with him: Ricky the Pariah. If I was in that locker room and saw him walk back in and start suiting up you can bet your @$$ that I'd throw him a blanket party. He walked out on the team when they needed him. You don't do that. That shows he's got no heart. Then he lied about his reasons for quitting. How many stories came out before the real one? Who knows? We may not have even heard the real reason yet. I do not want someone on my team who will bail out when the going gets tough. The other guys stayed and played, suffering through the worst season the Dolphins have endured. They suited up week after week and walked out on the field with a cheerleader instead of a coach and tried to win games. Yeah they lost...a lot...and I'm sure their hearts weren't in the game completely, but can you blame them? They stayed and played! I think taking Ricky back would be a slap in the face to those who didn't duck and run. Sure he can run, but can he still? He'll be IMHO a liability, a distraction, and a cancer to the team.

Shifty187 said:
Im a Ricky hater and damn proud of it!

Its gonna be f'n hilarious when Feeley gets benched and Ricky isnt even on the team next season!

What does Feeley have to do with any of this :confused:

fitskin said:
I can't wait to see #34 in uniform again.

If you'd asked me this question last year, I would have been on the anti-ricky bandwagon. I feel like a hypocrite because I'm not as mad at Ricky as I was last year. Maybe that thing that they say about time healing all wounds is true after all.

You had mentioned that you can't wait to see #34 in uniform again, I can't wait to be able to wear my #34 jersey again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom