Just had a look at the Bill's stats. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just had a look at the Bill's stats.

This one is easy. I feel like I'm having ing a deja vu because the answer is win along our OL and we win the game. Lose along the OL and we will lose the game.

When the OL opens run lanes like they did vs. Pittsburgh, we have a solid run game. When the OL protects Tannehill, which we have seen intermittently this season, he is a good QB.

But our division has monster DL. Big and talented. These are the game we need our OL. It makes or breaks our season every year.

If our OL can win, we will win. But if we let that immensely talented Buffalo DL dominate the line of scrimmage, it will not matter what our defense does.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Albert and Tunsil easily dominated a weakened Steeler defense at the point of weakness our offensive left side. When I review the Bills defense, there is not the obvious mismatch. That does not mean we will not be effective, but it will not be that easy.

Defense needs to be very conscientious with playing the gaps. Have to contain Taylor and not let him beat you with his legs.

I see there are quite a few of you underestimating the Bills. They crushed us TWICE last year. They have been better THIS year. Until we prove we can win these types of games, I have zero faith in them. Don't be so quick to let the Pittsburgh game fool you. I admit, I've fallen into the same trap many times over the years. In 2013, we looked impressive with December wins in Pittsburgh and at home vs New England. I was so sure we had finally turned the corner! We followed that up with a horrendous shut out in Buffalo with the playoffs on the line. They have a pattern of not showing up when the stakes are highest and/or the situation is in their favor. Last year Tyrod had his first NFL road start against us and the game wasn't even competitive. A few weeks later at Buffalo, Watkins was limping and STILL had a career game against us and again the game wasn't competitve. I'm not going to have any faith in this team until they string together a few strong performances, especially within the division. Divisonal opponents have consistently hung 30+ and 40+ on us in recent memory.

I hate to sound so negative, but don't be surprised if the team that showed up vs Teneesee shows up again this week.

I see there are quite a few of you underestimating the Bills. They crushed us TWICE last year. They have been better THIS year. Until we prove we can win these types of games, I have zero faith in them. Don't be so quick to let the Pittsburgh game fool you. I admit, I've fallen into the same trap many times over the years. In 2013, we looked impressive with December wins in Pittsburgh and at home vs New England. I was so sure we had finally turned the corner! We followed that up with a horrendous shut out in Buffalo with the playoffs on the line. They have a pattern of not showing up when the stakes are highest and/or the situation is in their favor. Last year Tyrod had his first NFL road start against us and the game wasn't even competitive. A few weeks later at Buffalo, Watkins was limping and STILL had a career game against us and again the game wasn't competitve. I'm not going to have any faith in this team until they string together a few strong performances, especially within the division. Divisonal opponents have consistently hung 30+ and 40+ on us in recent memory.

I hate to sound so negative, but don't be surprised if the team that showed up vs Teneesee shows up again this week.

And how many players do we have on the team for the last time we played them? How many of them are the same? I understand the skepticism. I'm hoping that the poor performance over the first 4 weeks was more related to growing pains in new systems and that Gase will help us turn the corner....but I'm not banking on it.

The Cards Ill givE you..The Pats with a 3rd string qb I wont.

So if the Bills lose, you won't give the Dolphins credit for a win over a banged up McCoy (if he plays), no Watkins, Woods or Dareus?

Very talented team IMO. Underachieved last year under Rex Ryan, but certainly appear to be heading the right way.

On paper, this looks like a mismatch. Buffalo runs the ball very well and Miami struggles to stop the run. Easier said than done, but this is one game where the Dolphins have to get the lead, get the crowd behind the team and then who knows.

This is what worries me:

"It is the perfect opportunity for this franchise to either stay in its rut or to make a declaration and do what it has not been doing for a long time: Takin’ care of business."

Every time we need a win like this we **** the bed. This goes back beyond 2008. If the whole AFC East loses, we lose that day. If we only need to beat New Haven State to get into the playoffs, we choke. If we have a chance to move a full game up in the standings at a crucial time in the season - we blow it. Whether the opponent is the Bills or the Buffalo Sabres Sunday we will likely lay an egg. There should be a GEICO commercial, "it's what you do".

And this is the kind of game where if the Dolphins dolphin [again], bodies start flying out the door. Maybe even including Coach Gase (but not until after the season--have to keep good form in business). No more dolphining. Stephen Ross could certainly benefit from being a bad mother---er when it comes to mediocrity on his team.

Here is something i found on the Pre Contact yards.

They are averaging 4.3 yards before contact per rush. If they didn’t gain a single yard after contact this season, that average would rank 13th in the NFL in total yards per rush. Along the same lines, the Bills’ 762 yards before contact on the ground would be good for fourth in the NFL in total rushing yards.

Buffalo Bills now a top-10 team behind dominant run game http://es.pn/2ehElj4
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Here is something i found on the Pre Contact yards.

They are averaging 4.3 yards before contact per rush. If they didn’t gain a single yard after contact this season, that average would rank 13th in the NFL in total yards per rush. Along the same lines, the Bills’ 762 yards before contact on the ground would be good for fourth in the NFL in total rushing yards.

Buffalo Bills now a top-10 team behind dominant run game http://es.pn/2ehElj4
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Yeah, but a lot of those shouldn't count because Incognito is a big meanie head.

Yeah, but a lot of those shouldn't count because Incognito is a big meanie head.

I am so glad they took the chance on him, and he returned the favor with a team decent re-signing.

Hoping Zach Brown also works with the Bills to re-sign at a decent contract and not trying to break the bank

For as much as I have been well frankly uninspired by his play as QB this year. This is one heck of a stat.

Howard WGR (@hsimon62) tweeted at 5:32 PM on Fri, Oct 21, 2016:
Stat of day: in 10 road games Tyrod Taylor has 14 TD'S and only 1 INT (philly). Bills are just 5-5 in those games.

He keeps playing like that and Bills Defense stay Solid this year (not like last year) they will win alot of games

I am so glad they took the chance on him, and he returned the favor with a team decent re-signing.

Hoping Zach Brown also works with the Bills to re-sign at a decent contract and not trying to break the bank

You missed a spot when you were rubbing that salt in...

Back
Top Bottom