Just had a look at the Bill's stats. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just had a look at the Bill's stats.

Maybe people will finally stop underestimating Tyrod. He's a franchise qb, no doubt About it.

So THAT'S your definition of a franchise qb? Well now it makes perfect sense why you hate Tannehill. Trod can throw a beautiful deep ball, can scramble but has no in between game or touch.

Interesting to see what your excuse will be tomorrow if Tannehill is given the same time in the pocket as last week and out performs Tyrod.

So THAT'S your definition of a franchise qb? Well now it makes perfect sense why you hate Tannehill. Trod can throw a beautiful deep ball, can scramble but has no in between game or touch.

Interesting to see what your excuse will be tomorrow if Tannehill is given the same time in the pocket as last week and out performs Tyrod.

Tyrod has the best deep ball in the NFL by far, he's even made Justin hunter into looking like a quality NFL player.

He's one if the most accurate short ball throwers in the NFL, and is easily one of the best scramblers and best at getting away from pressure.

You add those things together and he's one of the best field stretching QBs in the NFL.

What is tannehill among the best in NFL at? Go ahead I'll wait...

Tyrod has the best deep ball in the NFL by far, he's even made Justin hunter into looking like a quality NFL player.

He's one if the most accurate short ball throwers in the NFL, and is easily one of the best scramblers and best at getting away from pressure.

You add those things together and he's one of the best field stretching QBs in the NFL.

Wait, have you been drinking? Big Ben has the best deep ball. Period. Aaron Rodgers and Brady are the best mid range throwers, by far. Tyrod can run, I'll give you that, and he will be running his ass off tomorrow.

Stop...I just peed my pants LOL. Hilarity.

Wait, have you been drinking? Big Ben has the best deep ball. Period. Aaron Rodgers and Brady are the best mid range throwers, by far. Tyrod can run, I'll give you that, and he will be running his ass off tomorrow.

Brady is the best short ball thrower in the NFL, and phenomenal with mid range too. Tyrod is right up there with the short ball though. Mid range great isn't great but % wise pretty similar to tannehills.

And I think Tyrod is probably better than ben at the deep ball. They're both among the best which is all that matters.

Stop...I just peed my pants LOL. Hilarity.

Well maybe you should grow up and stop pissing in your pants like a little boy and learn to reply with something worth reading.

Ive got no clue what the hell that means. We have scheerleaders and you guys got rid of The Jills?

Hmm, you go on about the Bills beating a Pats team with a 3rd string QB, so that means nothing when in reality it meant a divisional win on the road. So with that mentality, by your own standards, beating us with the injuries we have on the offensive side of the ball shouldn't mean anything either. But since it's the Dolphins by your own admission, it means its ok for your team to beat a team that isn't full strength, that's what I mean by cheerleader double standard. And I'm sorry? But with the Pats down Garropolo didn't excuse their defense from preventing us scoring 16 points (technically 19 had Carpenter not missed). And with how our defense has been playing, there was no guarantee Garropolo would have beat us himself

Now the honest truth of the matter is even before McCoy got hurt, I didn't pencil in this game as a win or a loss. Unlike you I'm more of a realist when it comes to my team's opponents. I could easily point out the differences in our teams from rankings alone, main ones being the win-loss record and Tannehill's record against the Bills in his career. But I know better than that as should you after seeing Miami beat Pitt last weekend. I'm getting a feeling by some posters here this is a trap game for Miami, that were the ones being overlooked because of injuries. Your Dolphins have the advantage I'd say, and I won't be surprised if we do lose. And on the other hand, I won't be surprised if we win given Rex Ryan's coaching turnaround

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom