Just had a look at the Bill's stats. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just had a look at the Bill's stats.

I am so glad they took the chance on him, and he returned the favor with a team decent re-signing.

Hoping Zach Brown also works with the Bills to re-sign at a decent contract and not trying to break the bank
you can thank Principal Philbin for suspending the guy before he even knew what happened. Always was a good player. Sometimes struggles in pass pro.

I can just imagine if we'd had Incog still all these years instead of the trash we've thrown out there

Incognito had to go. Locker room cancer after that Martin Fiasco. Wonder if that happens under any other coach besides Philbin though.

Pats haven't lost at home in like a decade.

The Bills shutout the Pats at home. The first ever Patriots shutout in Gillette Stadium.

And no one was giving other teams the "backup quarterback" excuse when the Patriots were 3-0.

The Bills shutout the Pats at home. The first ever Patriots shutout in Gillette Stadium.

And no one was giving other teams the "backup quarterback" excuse when the Patriots were 3-0.

If the played Garrapalo theyd have got buried.

If the played Garrapalo theyd have got buried.

Just because he looked like an all-pro against us doesn't mean he's as good as he looked. The bills have only given up 3 passing tds which is good for 1st in the NFL. They also have the 6th ranked defense and #1 rushing offense so you know maybe they're actually pretty decent. I mean they'll probably fade down the stretch like they usually do but they are playing good football right now.

I've been expecting the Bills to sweep us this year since before the season started. The Steelers game surprised me though. Let's see if they can surprise me again. You know, in a good way, not the usual Dolphins kind of surprise.

Here is something i found on the Pre Contact yards.

They are averaging 4.3 yards before contact per rush. If they didn’t gain a single yard after contact this season, that average would rank 13th in the NFL in total yards per rush. Along the same lines, the Bills’ 762 yards before contact on the ground would be good for fourth in the NFL in total rushing yards.

Buffalo Bills now a top-10 team behind dominant run game http://es.pn/2ehElj4
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app
i remember the silly debate between Cowboys fans and all other fans of all other teams on who was better between emit smith and Barry sanders. Any unbiased person could see that they weren't even in the same class. Finally a stat came out during one of Dallas SB years that showed enmit gained like 5 yards before contact and Barry like 0.3. Bills line must be damn good.

On paper the Bills should dismantle the Dolphins, but the Steelers game throws everything out the window about the Fins if Miami plays like they did last week upfront.

If the Bills beat us I am going to root for them to take the division. So sick of NE - 15 years. There should be a rule that says you get no more than 5 years of dominance before you have to blow up your entire org. The NFL sucks now.

Maybe people will finally stop underestimating Tyrod. He's a franchise qb, no doubt About it.

Incognito had to go. Locker room cancer after that Martin Fiasco. Wonder if that happens under any other coach besides Philbin though.

More like scapgoat. Martin was the problem and the beginning of our current offensive line struggles.

Back
Top Bottom