Just re-watched last year's Denver game..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just re-watched last year's Denver game.....

any idiot who ever played football should know that your tackle with your shoulders not your helmet and besides that, with your helmet down. not just for the hittey but the hitter. the way he lines his body up for the hit tells you he braced himself for a dirty hit. great work muck. your my imaginary hero. ;)

i cant understand that someone would want to argue that that was a clean hit. Qb's get hit less fatal than that and they call it everytime. the man had a concussion. that should tell you right there. it is a serious head injury. duh.

Originally posted by nyrican

I did and I loved it.... it's up and it's GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't the Jets get beaten by about 50 points in the first round? What was the point of even playing that game?

Originally posted by Gaphinfan

Didn't the Jets get beaten by about 50 points in the first round? What was the point of even playing that game?

Actually it was by 20 in the second round, but that was good enough for me. The funny thing about it was that all the "experts" were saying that the Jets were going to win that game. :lol:

"The Broncos are the biggest pieces of crap on my list since that game. We loose to the Jets and Bills, but they are clean games that are well played. We respect each other.

Denver crossed the line"

Please don't lump all Denver players or fans into one group. There are jerk Dolphin fans, as well as jerk Dolphin players. No team is full of angels and good samaritans. I never said I thought the hit was fair or smart. But that isn't the normal hit he does (first time I've seen him do that), and I'm sure many Denver fans were swearing at him for the hit, not praising him. Judging a team or their fans by the actions of one player on one play isn't a smart idea.

And no, Gannon didn't win the MVP by doing what Brian did. Brian LED the leauge in short pass completion. No one threw more short passes than he did.

And Gannon actually *could* make plays when it counted, and does *not* choke like Brian does. Just watch Gannon and Brian play. There is a huge difference. In fact, watch the game where Gannon shredded Denver last year (last game of the year in fact), and Brian was benched for doing so horribly.

The problem isn't that Brian throws a lot of short passes, the problem is that he ONLY throws short passes. He doesn't roll out on his own, he doesn't throw long passes (if he does, they are overthrown typically, anymore.. which I guess is better than underthrown : ) ), he doesn't scramble, and he doesn't have a 'make play' ability.

In fact, in all the years he was in Denver, he has thrown ONE long touchdown. That's it. Even WCO players like Gannon throw more than this. Brian has hooked up for one more long touchdown pass, but it was a 15 yard pass than Rod ran 50-some yards for a touchdown.

I'm just saying Brian is very one dimensional. Short passes, and needs excellent protection. Mind you, if the protection is there, those short passes are quick and very accurate.

Unforunately, he becomes very easy to defend. When you throw a bajillion short passes, eventually someone is going to run the wrong route, or it will be tipped or something, and you get an INT instead.

The problem in Denver are not all Brian's fault, but let's just say I am very glad he has been replaced. I got tired of the boring play, and all the booing at him while watching games. :)

BroncoFox

By the way, if you think the Bronco crowds are bad now, you should have seen the old "mile high". The current crowd is tame compared to the old stadium. That was like watching the game in the middle of a huge overnight drunk tank.:drinker: :happydrin :barf:

Originally posted by BroncoFox
"The Broncos are the biggest pieces of crap on my list since that game. We loose to the Jets and Bills, but they are clean games that are well played. We respect each other.

Denver crossed the line"

Please don't lump all Denver players or fans into one group. There are jerk Dolphin fans, as well as jerk Dolphin players. No team is full of angels and good samaritans. I never said I thought the hit was fair or smart. But that isn't the normal hit he does (first time I've seen him do that), and I'm sure many Denver fans were swearing at him for the hit, not praising him. Judging a team or their fans by the actions of one player on one play isn't a smart idea.

And no, Gannon didn't win the MVP by doing what Brian did. Brian LED the leauge in short pass completion. No one threw more short passes than he did.

And Gannon actually *could* make plays when it counted, and does *not* choke like Brian does. Just watch Gannon and Brian play. There is a huge difference. In fact, watch the game where Gannon shredded Denver last year (last game of the year in fact), and Brian was benched for doing so horribly.

The problem isn't that Brian throws a lot of short passes, the problem is that he ONLY throws short passes. He doesn't roll out on his own, he doesn't throw long passes (if he does, they are overthrown typically, anymore.. which I guess is better than underthrown : ) ), he doesn't scramble, and he doesn't have a 'make play' ability.

In fact, in all the years he was in Denver, he has thrown ONE long touchdown. That's it. Even WCO players like Gannon throw more than this. Brian has hooked up for one more long touchdown pass, but it was a 15 yard pass than Rod ran 50-some yards for a touchdown.

I'm just saying Brian is very one dimensional. Short passes, and needs excellent protection. Mind you, if the protection is there, those short passes are quick and very accurate.

Unforunately, he becomes very easy to defend. When you throw a bajillion short passes, eventually someone is going to run the wrong route, or it will be tipped or something, and you get an INT instead.

The problem in Denver are not all Brian's fault, but let's just say I am very glad he has been replaced. I got tired of the boring play, and all the booing at him while watching games. :)

BroncoFox

Don't tell some fans that here, some actually want him to replace Jay...On a serious note, your assessment is what I've seen of Brian in Denver, I'm hoping the change of scenary re-energize him and under Norv get a little better. But I have been a staunch supporter of not having Brian take Jay's place. Maybe a year from the starting pressure and non hits, gets him back to the 2001 year in his play.

Back
Top Bottom