Just thought this would be nice.....favorites | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just thought this would be nice.....favorites

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
It's always good to reflect on the good times and great plays during the offseason. Even though it came in a loss, this was one of my favorites from last year. :)

What were some of your favorite plays and/or moments from last year??

Originally posted by Muck
It's always good to reflect on the good times and great plays during the offseason. Even though it came in a loss, this was one of my favorites from last year. :)

Wow Ruddy got owned on that stunt and Nails was helping Smith. Nice catch though.

Some of my favorite moments (not in order):

1. Terrell Buckley's INT return for a TD against Buffalo
2. Chambers TD catch in the endzone against Houston
3. Matt Turk's booming punt at the end of the game against Washington that the returner fumbled and we recovered.
4. Every play on offense against Dallas :)
5. Ricky's TD against Jacksonville when he ran one way, and then went the other way and scored a TD. This was the play when Fiedler put a nice hit on John Hnderson.

- McKnight's 68 yard reverse against NYG
- All of Chambers touchdown catches. Especially Dallas.
- Ricky score against Buffalo to make it 17-7

Oh man, that TD to Chambers brought back a lot of memories. I thought that we'd be awesome this year with that catch... man...

one of my favorites that i dont have is that run by ricky against teh pats. It only went for 19 yards, but it was spectacular. Remember it was the run where he was hit and looked like he was lying down but used his hand and his lower body strength to keep his knee of the ground and ran for another 10 yards.

Originally posted by Hellion

That was nice :lol: see what bringing the blitz can do.

Anytime you see a #4 overall pick getting thrown to the ground by a man weighing 110 lbs less than him, it's a great thing. Unless of course he's playing for your team. :D

Re: Re: Just thought this would be nice.....favorites

Wow Ruddy got owned on that stunt and Nails was helping Smith. Nice catch though.
that looked to me like it should have been nails who picked up the stunt...it looks like he thinks that too....Smith tried to follow the guy running the stunt but ran into Nails who had his head down and didn't see the backer looping around....

yeah you're right but still, Ruddy's attempt at blocking him was not too good.

Originally posted by Muck

1 of a million typical throws by fielder making his reciver streach for the ball

yeah you're right but still, Ruddy's attempt at blocking him was not too good.
Nope, I agree with ya there.....Can you tell if they are in zone blocking or man?....If they are in zone, then it's Nails' fault for sure and Ruddy wasn't even supposed to be covering that area so maybe he gets a pass and an "atta-boy" for even getting to the guy.....:dunno:

Back
Top Bottom