Just thought this would be nice.....favorites | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just thought this would be nice.....favorites

-all of CCs TD catches
-McKnights reverse
-McKnights big play vs Redskins
-Matt Turks run to keep our drive alive on a punt almost blocked
-Ricky's reverse run vs Jags for a TD
-Ricky's reverse run vs Jets for 69 yards or something like that
-Marions one handed INT
-Thomas off the foot into his hand INT

No, I looked again and Ruddy was definately looking for pressure from that side, he just didn't react fast enough.

This is a play very few noticed or even cared about. That game against Buffalo in Miami, Rob Konrad layed the wood to T.Spikes springing Ricky for a first down. I taped the game and I watched it overe and over. Just another Buffalo Bill being dominated by a phin.:tongue:

Originally posted by inFINSible
No, I looked again and Ruddy was definately looking for pressure from that side, he just didn't react fast enough.

Hey, quit answering your own questions that are addressed to me before I get a chance to answer them.:confused: :lol:

Originally posted by Trackstar#6
This is a play very few noticed or even cared about. That game against Buffalo in Miami, Rob Konrad layed the wood to T.Spikes springing Ricky for a first down. I taped the game and I watched it overe and over. Just another Buffalo Bill being dominated by a phin.:tongue:

I remember that play!! I don't have it handy (I'll have to go looking for it...if I indeed have it). But that was a great one. :up:

Until then, here's one with Konrad moving Fletcher with Ricky dragging Milloy and Denney as he approached the goalline for a first down.

Hey Muck, do you have any clips from the Titans game when Sage was in the game?

Here's one where we lined up Greg Jerman as a TE on the right side, inside of McMichael. Jerman does a great job on Strahan here.

Other things to watch......

Todd Wade blowing up DT Cornelius Griffin.
Ricky Williams putting the hurt on poor Will Allen.
How the overall misdirection (namely Konrad) fools the Giants D (namely MLB Michael Barrow) and, combined with the left side blocking, leaves Ricky alone with a CB needing only 1 yard

BTW - sorry about the files being so big.

Originally posted by Hellion
Hey Muck, do you have any clips from the Titans game when Sage was in the game?

I might. I stopped recording that game somewhere in the 4th quarter. I can't believe I hung on that long. :( I might have simply deleted those clips altogether.

I'll look around later and see.

Originally posted by Hellion

Hey, quit answering your own questions that are addressed to me before I get a chance to answer them.:confused: :lol:
sorry...:tongue: :lol:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

5. Ricky's TD against Jacksonville when he ran one way, and then went the other way and scored a TD. This was the play when Fiedler put a nice hit on John Hnderson.

Oooooo....good one!! :up:

FYI - It was on Tony Brackens. :)

How can we forget Chambers' TD catches aginsy Dallas. Can we say @$$ whipping?

Back
Top Bottom