Just thought this would be nice.....favorites | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just thought this would be nice.....favorites

We are not "glorifying" we are just looking at the positives of a some what unsuccessful year.

Originally posted by Trackstar#6
How can we forget Chambers' TD catches aginsy Dallas. Can we say @$$ whipping?

Why stop now?? :tongue:

Lets play "Guess which TD against Dallas?? :D

Edit: My Dallas clips are really shotty (moreso than usual :lol: ). I wasn't recording at home. So it was very touch-and-go.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
no...but we're not glorifying a wasted season like you guys

What we're glorifying is great plays from the season. The @$$ whoopins we put on you guys are just a bonus. :rofl:

no...but we're not glorifying a wasted season like you guys

But it is nice to see you finally come around. For two solid months is was nothing but Bills greatness. Then after the game, we didn't see you for 2 months.

Humility is a b*tch, ain't it. :tongue:

Like Bills fans always use to say........... At least we beat you twice! that makes my season!
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Muck

But it is nice to see you finally come around. For two solid months is was nothing but Bills greatness. Then after the game, we didn't see you for 2 months.

Humility is a b*tch, ain't it. :tongue:
1 week;) ..and that's cause i was in Buffalo, then back in Miami...but I'll spare you the story, somehow i dont think it would matter much and you wouldnt care;)

I remember that play!! I don't have it handy (I'll have to go looking for it...if I indeed have it). But that was a great one. :up:

Until then, here's one with Konrad moving Fletcher with Ricky dragging Milloy and Denney as he approached the goalline for a first down.

That was the most memorable series of downs this past year. When a team runs on another team like that it just takes their will to fight anymore away. Simply awesome performance but I wouldn't like to see it again. Ricky took three to four hits per play.

What we're glorifying is great plays from the season. The @$$ whoopins we put on you guys are just a bonus. :rofl:
keep posting more and more videos dude...you guys owned us, but it's gotta be depressing watching all of these great plays go to waste.

keep posting more and more videos dude...you guys owned us, but it's gotta be depressing watching all of these great plays go to waste.

Not really. Last season was last season. I remember the bad when I have to. But the good always stays with me. :)

Originally posted by ZOD

That was the most memorable series of downs this past year. When a team runs on another team like that it just takes their will to fight anymore away. Simply awesome performance but I wouldn't like to see it again. Ricky took three to four hits per play.

Sure as hell was. It was such a HUGE game. Such a hard fought game. And we were really wearing them out on that drive. The crowd was just salivating for Ricky to get into the endzone. And the players were responding.

Ricky and Co really showed their wares that series. But man, did Ricky take a pounding. You never hope your RB gets 40+ carries.

Those great plays will never go to waste. It is something to build on for the future.:)

Here's the big one. :eek:

BTW - that was Konrad splitting out wide to the right.

what lofty expectations

Whoa there CW, you and your Jillie fans were in here all last year bragging about the samething, besides I think he was being sarcastic and turning the phrase back at you.

Back
Top Bottom