Just thought this would be nice.....favorites | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just thought this would be nice.....favorites

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

1 week;) ..and that's cause i was in Buffalo, then back in Miami...but I'll spare you the story, somehow i dont think it would matter much and you wouldnt care;)
1 week my fu$$in a$$ it was alot more than a week c-jerk.

Originally posted by Muck

This is what I get.....

:tongue:
I posted on 12/19..my next post came on 12/28...exactly a week after the game...but if you insist on pushing it, I'll just bump the thread for you and end it...

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Some of my favorite moments (not in order):

1. Terrell Buckley's INT return for a TD against Buffalo
2. Chambers TD catch in the endzone against Houston
3. Matt Turk's booming punt at the end of the game against Washington that the returner fumbled and we recovered.
4. Every play on offense against Dallas :)
5. Ricky's TD against Jacksonville when he ran one way, and then went the other way and scored a TD. This was the play when Fiedler put a nice hit on John Hnderson.

1. Terrell Buckley's INT return for a TD against Buffalo

I was there for that in December.......great game but we were in the endzone and it was the only colse TD we seen!
Go Dolphins In 2004!!!!

Originally posted by Muck
It's always good to reflect on the good times and great plays during the offseason. Even though it came in a loss, this was one of my favorites from last year. :)

What were some of your favorite plays and/or moments from last year??

Amazing play! I can't wait for football season to start again. We know Jay can do it from that play alone. So why is he so inconsistent? And he was under tremendous pressure there.

Just makes me wonder.

Back
Top Bottom