****Justin Herbert Super Thread**** | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Justin Herbert Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a mighty task to sell the fanbase on to concede another season in hopes of finding a QB.

The"process" hasn't quite worked out for the 76ers or the Browns in recent sports history.

I understand but my rationale is

Fitz is as good as anyone to beat out this class in their year one so unless we can find someone who truly moves the needle (Tua) why waste the picks might as well build up the the draft cache / build the Oline and add a piece or two to D and ready ourselves for Fields /Lawrence / TBD

I am all in on the double dip, but I'd wait till later- Morgan FIU QB like round 3 or 4.

Although he is sometimes all over the place from the little bit I've seen, I am a fan of his.

If the coaching staff can harness what appears to be superb ability, it could be the end of our QB woes in the near future.

But I'm Big Apple Dreamin' on a wooden floor.

And Jamarcus Russell threw it through the goalpost from the 50 on one knee, what’s your point?
My point is he did it please don’t ass ume anything regarding my pov. I don’t know who will turn out good or bad same as you.

And Jamarcus Russell threw it through the goalpost from the 50 on one knee, what’s your point?
Horrible comp. One of those guys is an academic honors student, the other couldn't spell cat, if you spotted him the C and T.

What's your point?

I think Herbert will be a good NFL qb. Not saying he's going to be the best of the group, but he should be good enough to win games for the right team. I Herbert's pro day workout highlight Juwan Johnson looks like a physical freak at 6'5 235 and running a 4.4 40. Hard to believe in this deep class he's a late day 3 type of receiver.

Horrible comp. One of those guys is an academic honors student, the other couldn't spell cat, if you spotted him the C and T.

What's your point?

Nobody said anything about mental prowess. Someone made a statement about an arm strength achievement. So I made a ridiculous arm strength comparison. It is easy to cherry pick something and make it sound great or notable, funny how people react when you give a similar physical feat To the one that they said and they decide to acknowledge it so differently by using factor not mentioned in their statement.

Nobody said anything about mental prowess. Someone made a statement about an arm strength achievement. So I made a ridiculous arm strength comparison. It is easy to cherry pick something and make it sound great or notable, funny how people react when you give a similar physical feat To the one that they said and they decide to acknowledge it so differently by using factor not mentioned in their statement.
Yes it is. Ironic .....

What's your point?

I believe Kyle boller was an academic honor student as well and threw 70 yards on his knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom