****Justin Herbert Super Thread**** | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Justin Herbert Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Jamarcus Russell threw it through the goalpost from the 50 on one knee, what’s your point?
Spelling is necessary to run a huddle who knew??

And Fitz with his wonderlic scores and massive IQ has never ever ever sniffed a PO game - telling

No Grier no Flo - telling
How so?

Given the team implemented travel restrictions, that may not have been the plan. The scouts that attended may veryvwell have been there already.

I'm not reading much into that, under the circumstances.

Dumb comparison, I’ll leave it at that.
I think the point is arm strength isn’t enough. Herbert is definitely more accurate then Russell but still I’d have concerns

I think the point is arm strength isn’t enough. Herbert is definitely more accurate then Russell but still I’d have concerns
Exactly, so why make the comparison at all.

The original comment was alluding to an impressive talent, not in anyway saying it was the be all and end all of requirements.

The fact that someone would use that single minded thought process as a comparison to a monumental failure make no sense, IMO.

Enormously talented, but still needs work. I give him credit for getting the professional help, in an attempt to work out his shortcomings. If and it's a big if, Herbert ever puts it all together, he'll win a lot of games. As for now, he needs a strong supporting cast around him to take advantage of who he is today. A strong running game will be Herbert's best friend in the pros. Hopefully with experience at the NFL level, Herbert eventually evolves into the true talent he's yet to harness.

Enormously talented, but still needs work. I give him credit for getting the professional help, in an attempt to work out his shortcomings. If and it's a big if, Herbert ever puts it all together, he'll win a lot of games. As for now, he needs a strong supporting cast around him to take advantage of who he is today. A strong running game will be Herbert's best friend in the pros. Hopefully with experience at the NFL level, Herbert eventually evolves into the true talent he's yet to harness.
Isn't that true of virtually every young QB?

The list of guys who were actually ready to carry a team day 1 is pretty short.

Dumb comparison, I’ll leave it at that.
Do you ever show up and respond with your own opinion instead of just calling people dumb or posting one of your endless supply of facepalm images?

Last edited:
I'm watching the pro day, a little behind on my pvr right now. I do really like the kid, would not be upset in the slightest if we turned in his name at 5, IF and only if Tua was not an option. I still think Love may be a better fit, but honestly if Herbert were the pick in that scenario, I would be excited.

Do you ever show up and respond with your own opinion instead of just calling people dumb or posting one of your endless supply of facepalm images?

you don’t bother to read too much here, do ya? I know you can’t stop following me around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom