****Justin Herbert Super Thread**** | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Justin Herbert Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
They sent someone to not hurt his peoples feelings - but hey “they” say he has improved since the senior Bowl
I don’t particularly like the guy but I don’t think he’s not on the map he’s the backup plan imo

? I clarified twice with you. Stop flip flopping...
They sent a contingent to keep Herberts value up - he is a distant option IMHO Because he can’t handle the speed of the nfl - he is ready in 3 years max - he couldn’t even expose the PAC 12

I would personally prefer Herbert over Burows imho

They sent a contingent to keep Herberts value up - he is a distant option IMHO Because he can’t handle the speed of the nfl - he is ready in 3 years max - he couldn’t even expose the PAC 12

I would personally prefer Herbert over Burows imho
Burrow is legit but I believe he needs good coaching to continue his ascend. He will disappear in Cincinnati what a coaching wasteland that is

Burrow is legit but I believe he needs good coaching to continue his ascend. He will disappear in Cincinnati what a coaching wasteland that is
I believ Herbert ascend but it won’t happen year 1 - Burrow is screwed where he is going

I believ Herbert ascend but it won’t happen year 1 - Burrow is screwed where he is going
I agree about burrow. I actually believe he fails on 28 of the 32 teams. He needs a really really special situation to be successful in NFL. He's not going to end up in one of those positions. I actually feel this break out year of his will cause the demise of any possible real NFL success. My opin.

I agree about burrow. I actually believe he fails on 28 of the 32 teams. He needs a really really special situation to be successful in NFL. He's not going to end up in one of those positions. I actually feel this break out year of his will cause the demise of any possible real NFL success. My opin.

Dude...Burrow is special!

Dude...Burrow is special!
The only thing special is how he used one year to warp his value.
My ultimate dream is somehow he ends up on the pats. That's how sure I am he isn't going to succeed. We all have our evaluations of players...that is mine.

My ultimate dream is somehow he ends up on the pats. That's how sure I am he isn't going to succeed. We all have our evaluations of players...that is mine.

Ok...we’ll revisit this.

It wasn’t one year...if you analyze his 2018 he started playing better and better in the 2nd half of the season.... leading up to the greatest season in college history.

The kid is a champion and a leader... he will succeed!

Ok...we’ll revisit this.

It wasn’t one year...if you analyze his 2018 he started playing better and better in the 2nd half of the season.... leading up to the greatest season in college history.

No problem. I have a few others that have pinned with the same topic. I'll start a burrow/cicny failure thread half way thru next year. I'll give you guys at least 8 games to say it will get better before realising he wont.

Ok...we’ll revisit this.

He had 4 straight games with 0 touchdown passes during the 2nd half of 2018. He finally lit up Rice and UCF.

He had the greatest season ever, but don't start putting it into 2018 now when 2018 was godawful play for the most part.

No problem. I have a few others that have pinned with the same topic. I'll start a burrow/cicny failure thread half way thru next year. I'll give you guys at least 8 games to say it will get better before realising he wont.
No I called adding the Average Joe Burrow thread in the General NFL forum months ago lol

Burrow had a very good year in 2018 and improved as the season went along. Not bad for a guy who showed up at LSU and won the starting QB job almost overnight. In 2019 he had the best season ever for a major college QB in college football history. The best QB’s in NFL history never had a season in college close to what Burrow had last year.

I feel bad for him that he is going to end up being drafted by the Bengals but to me, other than Mahones, he is the best QB to come out of college since Peyton Manning. He is also the only player in the draft I would have no problem with if the Dolphins traded all three of their first round picks to move up to select him. There is no other QB in the draft I would want the Dolphins to trade draft picks to move up for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom